I wore a strapless bra for extra push-up even though I had cups sewn into my dress.  I also ordered a pair of cute boy shorts that said "Mrs K...., established March, 2013".  I flashed DH during pics after the ceremony, the photographer got a cute photo of the wording on the boy shorts.  That pic wasn't included in our slideshow ;) .

I think Spanx is a great idea but you need to be careful if you have a tight dress. I've seen quite a few pics where you can very easily see the Spanx lines under the dressfrown.gif

I'm going to get cups sewn into my dress, not sure what undies I'll get yet though....

Love the cute undies pic!  Unfortunately I don't think it'd work with my dress (flashing) due to the style, but maybe the photographer can get a cute shot while I'm putting it on?  Has anyone done something like that?

I wore a strapless bra for extra push-up even though I had cups sewn into my dress.  I also ordered a pair of cute boy shorts that said "Mrs K...., established March, 2013".  I flashed DH during pics after the ceremony, the photographer got a cute photo of the wording on the boy shorts.  That pic wasn't included in our slideshow ;) .

Love the boy shorts idea.. might have to steal it lol

OMG so glad I saw this thread! I had no idea what to wear under the dress! I have zero boobs, and trying on dresses was really sad....but I found one and def need to add a little umph for the bra. As for the panties, I want to be sexy but comfortable. Some great info here...thanks ladies!

I've been wondering what to do about this, I heard that you should have your wedding undergarments figured out when you start going for your dress fittings. My dress has a plunging back, so not even a strapless bra will work for me. I'll probably get cups sewn in, but I've also got small boobs and a little cleavage wouldn't hurt... I've seen people mention Nubra a couple times, hope I can find it near me somewhere.