Photo

More dresses .... your opinions? *pics*

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#61 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:19 AM

I like 1 and 3. I think that your shape looks best and is flattered by dresses that are either mermaid or trumpet style.
    2, 4 and 5 are not fitted enough and don't flatter you as much.

Once you nail down the fit you like best on yourself it helps! Good luck :)

#62 romeets22

romeets22
    • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 04:49 PM

awww.....would you mind telling me where you found these dresses?? I live in Ontario and there's NOTHING where I'm from....my sister's in St Catharines and I will take a visit to find dress #1!! :)

#63 azulskies

azulskies
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:44 PM

I wouldn't think that I would like it, but #6 really does look amazing on you! It's so flattering! I also liked #3. Good luck!

#64 ~Angela~

~Angela~
        • 4,172 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:05 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by romeets22
          awww.....would you mind telling me where you found these dresses?? I live in Ontario and there's NOTHING where I'm from....my sister's in St Catharines and I will take a visit to find dress #1!! :)
          All of the dresses are from Bridal Depot in Waterloo, Ontario. I had a great experience there so far with just trying them on. They are not pushy at all and all the dresses are out of the plastic so it's really easy to look through them.

I haven't ordered anything yet. I showed my mom the pictures and just like I thought, she didn't love #6. Since she is buying it, I really want her to love it as much as me. That being said, if I don't find anything else I love, I will probably get that one regardless of her opinion. She is going to come with me and see it in person.

Surprisingly, the dress was very comfortable and I didn't find it hard to walk in at all!

I'll keep you updated!!! :)

#65 clairisse

clairisse
          • 492 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:19 PM

My votes are for 3 & 6! You look amazing in all of them though.

#66 GracieBebe

GracieBebe
            • 354 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:25 PM

All of them are beautiful but I have to say, #6 seems to be absolutely stunning on you! As for bridesmaid dresses, I say pick a color and have your bm's choose styles that suit their body styles the best. Personally, I think that looks better than having everyone wear the same dress.
              - Grace
              Location - Chateau de Challain, Challain la Potherie, France
              Engagement Date - Sept. 6, 2008
              Wedding Date - Sept. 9, 2009
              Our Pro wedding photo website:http://fanelliweddin....l&startIndex=0Our wedding planning website:http://www.mywedding...graceandmichael

#67 romeets22

romeets22
              • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:40 PM

Thank you so much for the info Angela!! I say go with your gut and what everyone else is telling you on here.....you look AMAZING in #6!!! I'm sure your mom will love it when you put it on for her :)

#68 Ckrn80

Ckrn80
                • 39 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:20 PM

#6 is the one. It is so unique and looks fabulous. Who makes it? I love it

#69 bearbunny

bearbunny
                  • 183 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:27 PM

love # 3 and 6 - but as everyone has said #6 without the strap really looks fantastic on you! good luck!

#70 Princess402

Princess402
                    • 737 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:44 PM

Wow you look so pretty in all of them! But I would say that #1 and #6 are my favorites, with #3 also a close runner up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users