Sign in to follow this  
DEH83

My Save the Dates and some advice about VistaPrint

So my STDs are done and mailed now. I designed them in Adobe InDesign, and had them done at VistaPrint (Which is having a huge sale - I actually got them for practically free - just paid for the coloured backside of the postcard).

I am really happy about the way they turned out but a little piece of advice to anyone else looking to use VistaPrint - do not put a border around your postcards like mine. They do not cut them very well, and they can appear uneven. Luckily I had 100 of them, and only needed about half. I sifted through them to pick out the best ones. My fiancé thought I was crazy!

Anyways, here they are. I wasn't entirely happy about the border thing, but no one else had noticed until I pointed out, and you can't beat the price. In total, including priority shipping, I paid something like 50 dollars!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Your STD's are great! I really like them. I kind of wish I had had more time to do mine, I would have made them a little fancier.

Great STD's and I love VP. It is the cheapest way to go. I have had similiar small things happen when designing but usually it's no biggie. They look awesome! Congrats on one item checked off the to do list!