Photo

Who is watching the MJ Memorial?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 KHarrod

KHarrod
  • 902 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:41 PM

I know I am when Im suppoed to be working,lol. My coworker is at her desk crying such a emotional day for all the MJ touched with his music.

#2 nicole.gia

nicole.gia
    • 318 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

I am watching it too! It is beautiful.

#3 *Karla*

*Karla*
      • 4,854 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:29 PM

It is a great memorial, the speakers and performances have been really touching.

#4 MsZ

MsZ
        • 410 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:32 PM

It's really touching.. I can't get over the fact that they actually have his casket there... with all the crazies in the world.. I keep waiting to see if someone tries to come up and touch it; although I doubt they'd get far. (And I've been at work for the first hour and a half of it, so I missed some of it!) It's so sad- I still can't believe it!

#5 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:43 PM

Wow. I totally welled up when Paris (MJ's daughter) spoke - that really broke my heart

#6 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by *Heather*
              Wow. I totally welled up when Paris (MJ's daughter) spoke - that really broke my heart
              Omg me too Heather, wow that was so sad. My heart breaks for these kids, you can tell they really loved him a lot.

#7 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by *Heather*

I was just going to say the same thing! That part really got me.
                I share an office and my office-mate looked at me like "WTF is wrong with you"...oh just so sad though
                I am glad to see the kids "appear" to be doing well

#8 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:54 PM

I haven't seen all of it yet, I've been pausing it. We've been talking a little about it on the "Michael Jackson passed away" thread.

There is no way someone could get to that casket! The 9000 in front of it are family and very close friends that the family invited so the crazies are out further in the stands.

I have been watching coverage since 7 and knew they were bringing the casket but when I saw his brothers wearing the glove while bringing him in I cried. I have cried on and off this whole time.

Loved the congress woman!! I'm so glad someone stood up and said it!

#9 kris

kris
                  • 506 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:25 PM

I finished watching it. It was so sad but so sweet, I loved when smoky robinson spoke and his daughter Paris, I definately welled up when she spoke.

#10 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
                    • 319 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:11 PM

I watched it, it was so beautiful and I hope his kids go o a good home...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users