Oot bags!!!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 jawedding

• 197 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:50 PM

I am doing one bag per couple, and singles get the identical bag. BUT for families with kids.. still getting one bag (but with extra 'kids' stuff) - and little girls are also getting their own bags. (haha because frankly, girls love bags!) (mostly!)
    33 People Booked!!

#12 marryinghimagain

• 479 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:06 AM

We are the same as the majority....one bag per couple, doubling up on certain items. We have one child attending, our nephew, who will get his own bag with stuff specific for him.

#13 Butterflyf369

• 706 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:52 PM

Thanks for sharing this feedback. I was going to do individual bags but makes more sense to do 1 per couple with singles receiving their own.

#14 moepeedy

• 491 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:30 PM

I did one bag per couple and for singles obviously their own bag.
          Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

#15 alkoch

• 515 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:09 AM

Im with the majority, I am doing one bag per couple, one for the singles and then putting in extra stuff for the kids.

#16 crazyldy

• 174 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:05 PM

We are doing one bag per couple I doubt the guys will want the girly looking shirts. and the guys can have the hats thing

#17 VioletVol

• 151 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:27 PM

My plan is to do one per couple and singles get their own. But for some reason a long time ago my FI and I thought guys would appreciate a beer bucket and women would like the beach bag more. So a family friend who works for a beer company got me some beer buckets. I may just put the bag in the bucket with all the items, but I'm not certain about this. I also didnt get enough buckets, so my teenage brothers & step brothers may get a bag or something else. I'm honestly just not sure yet! :)

#18 Debbi803

• 108 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 24, 2009
                • Wedding Location:Herrington Harbor Marina, MD

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:50 PM

I did my OOT bags based on number of people in each room...we have some 2's, 3's and more.....

#19 whitechocolate

• 127 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:19 AM

This is still a long way off for me, but I HAVE been thinking about it! Pretty much the same - one per couple, one per single, but separate/different bags for the kids so they can have their own little thing going on :)

#20 Ashley0802

• 279 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:31 AM

We are doing 1 per couple, or 1 per single.. the couples will 2 of most things tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users