Photo

January 2010 brides!!

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#261 Tam

Tam
  • 551 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:42 PM

Just wanted to say congrats to all of you guys!! Can't believe all these weddings are finally happening!
    Please be sure to post lots of pics when you're back.

Best of luck with everything!

#262 Billisa

Billisa
    • 76 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:07 AM

You guys have packed already?!! Guess I better get on it! We are having everyone meet at the house where we will hand out the OOT bags...so they can pack those themselves . From my experience at all-inclusives, I remember basically living in my bathing suit and cover-up...a few nice dresses for the evening and maybe a few tshirts and shorts and voila! I'm packed. LOL.

Ladies, I need a hug...I checked the weather for Ocho Rios and it looks like the entire week will be filled with rain and/or cloudiness.

#263 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 08:43 AM

it'll be fine, no worries mon! lol even if it rains, it never rains the whole time so don't stress too much!

I can't believe I leave tomorrow - woo hoo!! I still have to make my music CD and un-pack and re-pack! lol (don't ask!!)

wishing anyone who is leaving soon the best wedding day ever! can't wait to see all the pics!

#264 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
        • 336 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by aimee&ted
          I just checked with our airline (AirTrans), and it's $15 to check your first bag, $25 for a second. But most importantly, they said it's no problem for me to carry on my dress. The agent said they don't have closets, so it'll have to go in an overhead bin... but that's okay by me! :)
          We're also flying Air Transit and this isn't the case for us...?! Apparently its as usual, one checked bag at 44lbs, and one carry on each. I can carry on my dress also. They did say however that no one will be allowed out of their seat 1 hour prior to landing, and just to be extra careful what you pack in your carry on... I guess it depends on your destination.
          Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
          http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
          http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#265 Rainfall

Rainfall
          • 165 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:39 PM

Fellow Jan 2010 brides! Today marks the first day of the month and only 22 more days for me :)

#266 kpuckrin

kpuckrin
            • 258 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:30 PM

For all of the Canadian Brides who are flying through or to the USA, be aware that you are not permitted to bring on any carry-on items! This includes your wedding gown. We're flying Air Canada from Halifax through Montreal to Fort Lauderdale and I inquired with both the airline and two different flight security agents and the temporary carry-on restrictions are in full force. Ladies, you're allowed to bring a small purse, but absolutely no personal items are permitted. Just be careful what you're packing in advance. I'd hate for anyone to get caught having to throw valuable items away at security after your baggage has already been checked.

Happy Weddings to my fellow January Brides! The time has finally come. :)

#267 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:33 PM

Im officially flipping out!! OMG!! The time is near!

#268 isaidyes

isaidyes
                • 269 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:38 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kuteliya
                  Im officially flipping out!! OMG!! The time is near!
                  I hear you! Your wedding date is the date we leave! I can't believe it's almost two weeks away!

#269 Rainfall

Rainfall
                  • 165 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by kpuckrin
                    For all of the Canadian Brides who are flying through or to the USA, be aware that you are not permitted to bring on any carry-on items! This includes your wedding gown. We're flying Air Canada from Halifax through Montreal to Fort Lauderdale and I inquired with both the airline and two different flight security agents and the temporary carry-on restrictions are in full force. Ladies, you're allowed to bring a small purse, but absolutely no personal items are permitted. Just be careful what you're packing in advance. I'd hate for anyone to get caught having to throw valuable items away at security after your baggage has already been checked.

Happy Weddings to my fellow January Brides! The time has finally come. :)
                    Thanks for the heads up! I leave in 2 weeks but doubt things will change then.

#270 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                    • 5,521 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:56 AM

rainfall what is your wedding date??

we leave 2 weeks from sunday... holy sh!t!

I guess I should call american and delta airlines about my dress, to see if I can carry it on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users