Hello: Getting married in Jamaica in July 2010

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Preciousmi811

• 342 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:50 AM

Hi!!!! Congrats and welcome! I'm getting married at Negril in May 2010! Check out the review section by using the keyword Jamaica and searching. Happy planning!!!
    One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#12 Chelymo

• 327 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:11 AM

Congrats and welcome! I was torn between Jamaica and Punta Cana and now after reading all the threads think I'm set on Iberostar Rose Hill. Check it out under the Jamaica forum. Lots of great information.
      Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#13 tad515

• 163 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 01:22 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the board!! This is such a great site!!

#14 jenniebey

• 842 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:39 PM

Congrats and welcome!

#15 hockeymom97

• 2,458 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:10 PM

Congrats and Welcome!!

Our DW is at Beaches Negril in May, 2010 and we chose Beaches for the family atmosphere since there will be children attending. If the children weren't an issue I think I would have went with the Rock House - one of my friends brothers got married there and HIGHLY recommended it. From the web site it looks both beautiful and intimate. I'd also look at Moon Dance Cliffs as well. There's so many great choices in Jamaica, I'm sure you will find something that you like.

I will say that I have been to Jamaica many times and Negril is by far my favorite part of the island. I think the water is clearer along the beach and I just like the laid back atmosphere. The downside is that it's about a 90 minute drive from the airport.

Good Luck in your planning!!

Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#16 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:42 PM

Welcome and congrats!

Best wishes,

#17 SDSteph

• 812 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:10 PM

Welcome! This is the greatest website ever. Happy planing and hope to see you around the forum.
                Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users