Photo

YaelM's Four Seasons Biltmore,Santa Barbara, CA Review **LONG w/Pics**

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 Amarillis

Amarillis
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:49 AM

Great review Yael! I am thrilled to read that everything went perfectly!!!

#32 jk1101

jk1101
    • 2,582 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:56 AM

Great review and pictures. I'm so glad everything worked out so well for you! Congratulations!

#33 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:02 AM

Congrats what a great review! Your wedding looked amazing you did a great job pulling it all together!!!
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#34 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,047 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
        • LocationToronto

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:20 PM

great review Yael!! I love how everything worked out! it was meant to be!!

#35 MarieSam

MarieSam
        • VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:53 PM

Yael, I am so so happy everything fell into place for you. As my fellow swine bride, it broke my heart when you had to go through all that stress because of the damn overhyped flu. I know your heart was set on Mexico, but girl, you made a phenomenal choice with Santa Barbara -- your venue looks absolutely incredible and it goes without saying that you were a freakin beautiful bride!!!

Congrats sweetie -- you deserve the very best and I'm elated that everything worked out so beautifully!!!!

#36 MsZ

MsZ
          • 410 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:21 PM

Congratulations!! So glad everything worked out for you- what a beautiful wedding you threw together so quickly!! So happy everything went well- it all looks great!

#37 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,369 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:10 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MarieSam
              Yael, I am so so happy everything fell into place for you. As my fellow swine bride, it broke my heart when you had to go through all that stress because of the damn overhyped flu. I know your heart was set on Mexico, but girl, you made a phenomenal choice with Santa Barbara -- your venue looks absolutely incredible and it goes without saying that you were a freakin beautiful bride!!!

Congrats sweetie -- you deserve the very best and I'm elated that everything worked out so beautifully!!!!
              AWWW Thanks so much!!

#38 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,369 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by purrfected
                Wow Yael! Everything looked beautiful. The food at the 4 seasons is sooo good! I know your guests loved it. When I saw the pics it made me really miss Santa Barbara, my parents met and got married in Santa Barbara. I lived there as a child and I went to UCSB so I know just how perfect everything was! I am glad that the hotel was accomodating! Your pictures tell the story of a perfect day! I am so glad that everything turned out so well.
                Thanks Tammy! I went to UCSB too :) I heart santa barbara so I feel really lucky that is was an option for us :)

#39 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:24 PM

how did i miss this, i noticed your signature pic, u look sooooooo cute in it, so i clicked on your review thread.

EVERYTHING looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

#40 Jamaica721

Jamaica721
                  • 38 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:17 PM

Awesome review...Congratulations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users