Sign in to follow this  
YaelM

YaelM's Four Seasons Biltmore,Santa Barbara, CA Review **LONG w/Pics**

great review Yael!! I love how everything worked out! cheesy.gif it was meant to be!!

Yael, I am so so happy everything fell into place for you. As my fellow swine bride, it broke my heart when you had to go through all that stress because of the damn overhyped flu. I know your heart was set on Mexico, but girl, you made a phenomenal choice with Santa Barbara -- your venue looks absolutely incredible and it goes without saying that you were a freakin beautiful bride!!! msnwink.gif

Congrats sweetie -- you deserve the very best and I'm elated that everything worked out so beautifully!!!! hug2.gif

Congratulations!! So glad everything worked out for you- what a beautiful wedding you threw together so quickly!! So happy everything went well- it all looks great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSam View Post
Yael, I am so so happy everything fell into place for you. As my fellow swine bride, it broke my heart when you had to go through all that stress because of the damn overhyped flu. I know your heart was set on Mexico, but girl, you made a phenomenal choice with Santa Barbara -- your venue looks absolutely incredible and it goes without saying that you were a freakin beautiful bride!!! msnwink.gif

Congrats sweetie -- you deserve the very best and I'm elated that everything worked out so beautifully!!!! hug2.gif
AWWW Thanks so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrfected View Post
Wow Yael! Everything looked beautiful. The food at the 4 seasons is sooo good! I know your guests loved it. When I saw the pics it made me really miss Santa Barbara, my parents met and got married in Santa Barbara. I lived there as a child and I went to UCSB so I know just how perfect everything was! I am glad that the hotel was accomodating! Your pictures tell the story of a perfect day! I am so glad that everything turned out so well.
Thanks Tammy! I went to UCSB too :) I heart santa barbara so I feel really lucky that is was an option for us :)

how did i miss this, i noticed your signature pic, u look sooooooo cute in it, so i clicked on your review thread.

EVERYTHING looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!