Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:40 PM

Wow, what an amazing wedding! Congrats!

#32 katken

katken
    • 268 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MsZ
      Girl, you look GREAT!!!! You are so beautiful!! Everything looked great! I was in awe from your pictures, I can only IMAGINE what your pro pics are going to look like!! Your hair and makeup looked amazing!! Did you find inspiration pics on here?? So glad you had a wonderful time!!!
      Aw, thanks! You're so sweet and made my day!

My hair inspiration got tossed out the window once I realized how windy the beach was (I had planned on half up half down) so I went with something the gal at the resort had a pic of.

I also had to toss my makeup inspiration pick out the window too once I had the trial. I ended up doing my own makeup. :)

Thanks for making me smile today!

STILL waiting on pro-pics.

#33 lnf_munchkin

lnf_munchkin
      • 168 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:33 PM

Thanks so much! I find the reviews of the locations so helpful in deciding exactly where to book!

#34 soon2BMrs.Prince

soon2BMrs.Prince
        • 212 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:40 PM

Thanks for the review...it's so helpful in making a decision on a location. Do you think someone who is picky about food would have a problem with the food served at the restaurants?

#35 katken

katken
          • 268 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by soon2BMrs.Prince
            Thanks for the review...it's so helpful in making a decision on a location. Do you think someone who is picky about food would have a problem with the food served at the restaurants?
            Oh goodness. I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to respond. It looks like you have made your decision already, but I can tell you that the food was amazing. We had many picky eaters and they were all satisfied. There are plenty of choices! Hope that helps!

#36 Jenna20

Jenna20
            • 314 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:55 PM

Katken,

Did it take a long time to hear back from Elizabeth for a quote? I sent an email Sept 6th and have not heard anything back. I did receive an automated message stating that they received my email. Just curious what the turn around time is for quotes!? Thanks! :) LOVE your pics.

#37 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
              • Vendor
              • 278 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:04 PM

Jenna, I have PMed you, I think your email went astray somehow.

Katherine, I loved photographing your beautiful, amazing, wedding! I hope you don't mind if I post the link to the thread with your slideshow from the wedding and TTD session.

#38 Nicolem82580

Nicolem82580
                • 75 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:15 PM

Awesome pictures !!!!!!!!! You were such a beautiful bride !!!!! question where did u get those pink lanterns ?!?! I love them !!!

#39 jac

jac
                  • 33 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:26 PM

Thanks for the great review... we are now considering this property, so it's so useful to get first hand details!
                    So Freaking Excited!

#40 katken

katken
                    • 268 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Nicolem82580
                      Awesome pictures !!!!!!!!! You were such a beautiful bride !!!!! question where did u get those pink lanterns ?!?! I love them !!!

I totally forget where I got the lanterns. I'm sorry I'm not much of a help. I just did a Google search and found them.

For the EM question - Elizabeth is extremely prompt and it looks like she PM'd you for photo information. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. Hope that helps. Sorry I was so slow to respond to you ladies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users