Photo

Attention Photographer!! Recommendations for Maryland/D.C/Virginia???

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:53 PM

Jen~

Just to let you know, if you haven't booked a photog, my sister just got married in May, and used Keith Mosher. Here is his site
    Kam Productions
    He was awesome, and she has gotten so many compliments on her pics!

#12 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jen
      Okay....I have an appointment with Andrew on Sunday....WHOO HOO!!!! Thanks again Leigh!!!

how did it go with andrew? i actually shot his BFs wedding with his bro jay. the times ive been around andrew hes been a gem. as is his bro jay. hope it all worked out :)

#13 robindepaula

robindepaula
      • Banned
      • 514 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by leigh miller
        yes! here are a few -
        allegra - another great gal - Allegra's Studio

all great photographers that i know :) please tell them i sent you. if they dont work out or arent in your budget i would trust all of them to send you to someone good. best wishes - leigh
        I second Allegra's work . . . ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Robin

#14 Jen

Jen
        • 144 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 12:58 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by leigh miller
          how did it go with andrew? i actually shot his BFs wedding with his bro jay. the times ive been around andrew hes been a gem. as is his bro jay. hope it all worked out :)
          It went really well He's gonna be our photographer! I'll have to post pictures :)

#15 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:55 PM

hey jen glad to hear it! andrew sent me an email a while back telling me it was a go! you will love your pics :) congrats!!!

#16 KJBNY

KJBNY
            • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:11 PM

Hi there....One of my great girlfriends from College just moved to the DC area and is a wedding planner.....check out her website....her name is Jenny...her website is (A Touch of Sass, Inc - New York, NY) A Touch of Sass - Home Tell her Kelly B. sent you. She will totally have a ton of resources for you and I'm sure she can put you in touch with other area brides. It's worth a shot. Good Luck!!!

PS....You can always look forward to a renewal of vows abroad!!! In the end, you will be so happy to just celebrate the moment that it won't matter where you are on the map!!
              -K

#17 smwatson

smwatson
              • 127 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:39 PM

I am know some photographers from college that live near you let me know what all you are looking for and what kind of budget you have and I can send you the info on the ones that match what you are wanting :)

#18 Jen

Jen
                • 144 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:09 AM

Hey everyone! So, again, I've been MIA.....but the wedding is over I can't believe it! Most of me is REALLY happy though! We had such an amazing day, I enjoyed every moment of it....the ceremony was truly perfect and I wanted to let everyone know that Andrew Reilly is AWESOME! Seriously, he did such a great job, I couldn't be happier! Here are a few pictures he has up on his blog.....I can't wait until all of them are ready!
                  Click the image to open in full size.

#19 leigh miller

leigh miller
                  • 936 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:32 AM

jen awesome! i was just looking at andrews blog and didnt even know that was you. congrats. you look gorgeous! and i love your venue. im glad it worked out with andrew. hes a great guy isnt he? i think hes going to be down here in a week or so.

#20 Lizzy

Lizzy
                    • 501 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:18 PM

Jen, your photos a re so pretty. You look so absolutely gorgeous! What a happy couple! The venue is so cool, too. Congratulations to you and your man.
                      For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users