Attention Photographer!! Recommendations for Maryland/D.C/Virginia???

Hi Everyone! I have been totally MIA....I explained in another thread that we decided not to have a DW after all....I'm still not happy about it, but I'm starting to get a little more excited about the wedding here :) BUT, unfortunately its back to square one with all the planning rant.gif

I was wondering if any of the photographers (or brides!!!) who are on here or visit here would have any recommendations for photographers in the Maryland/D.C/Virginia areahuh.gif? Pictures are really the only thing I care about at the end of all this and would like to have a reliable and recommended photographer :) Thank you in advance for any suggestions!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a forum for photographers that Leigh Miller and I are a part of. She or I could post a message asking for photographers in that area to respond and who have your date open. PM me with your details and I'll post a message for you and I can email you list of photographers that reply.

yes! here are a few -

laura olson - really nice gal - In His Grace Weddings and Kids Photography, serving, Maryland, Washington DC and Philadelphia

joe G - good friend and great guy - JPG Photography - Professional Digital Photography

allegra - another great gal - Allegra's Studio

the hollands - awesome couple - Holland Photo Arts : Home : Washington DC and Virginia Wedding and Portrait Photographers

andrew reilly - love him! - Andrew Reilly Photography

keith cephus - great guy - Keith Cephus Photography

all great photographers that i know :) please tell them i sent you. if they dont work out or arent in your budget i would trust all of them to send you to someone good. best wishes - leigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com View Post
There is a forum for photographers that Leigh Miller and I are a part of. She or I could post a message asking for photographers in that area to respond and who have your date open. PM me with your details and I'll post a message for you and I can email you list of photographers that reply.
THANK YOU! smile159.gif I'm on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
yes! here are a few -

laura olson - really nice gal - In His Grace Weddings and Kids Photography, serving, Maryland, Washington DC and Philadelphia
joe G - good friend and great guy - JPG Photography - Professional Digital Photography
allegra - another great gal - Allegra's Studio
the hollands - awesome couple - Holland Photo Arts : Home : Washington DC and Virginia Wedding and Portrait Photographers
andrew reilly - love him! - Andrew Reilly Photography
keith cephus - great guy - Keith Cephus Photography

all great photographers that i know :) please tell them i sent you. if they dont work out or arent in your budget i would trust all of them to send you to someone good. best wishes - leigh

SWEET! smile03.gif Thanks Leigh....this is great!

Leigh and Jonathan....you two are so helpful.....that's one of the things I love about this board....that we can all help each other out.

Jen~ Be sure to post the website of the person you use. We all like to look at beautiful photos. And of course, we want to see your wedding pictures too.

Well, I heard back from Andrew Reilly, VERY quickly! Probably because I name dropped (hehehehe!) but he IS available on BOTH dates that we are trying to decide between :) I was hoping he would make the decision for us, but oh well! Hopefully we can use him, his pictures are AMAZING!

Thank you Leigh for the recommendation!