Sign in to follow this  

I have fans from oriental trading en route to me now so i'm glad I got a heads up on the size issue!

I've also been looking for any sort advice on how to wrap the handles so thanks ladies!!

I have 100 that i will be selling around June if anyone is interested! They will have orange and fuschia ribbon on the handles but they can be easily removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwelch View Post
I have 100 that i will be selling around June if anyone is interested! They will have orange and fuschia ribbon on the handles but they can be easily removed
I would love to get the orange ones from you... I will PM you :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miznunu2010 View Post
These are great! I wanted to do the mini fans just like this but they are sold out every where online until the summer 2010
I just purchased the mini fans from a site called Favors and Flowers last week. On the site, it says they are not available until Feb 2010, but I already received them! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MObride09 View Post
I just purchased the mini fans from a site called Favors and Flowers last week. On the site, it says they are not available until Feb 2010, but I already received them! :)
Thanks for the tip, I will have to check them out.

I think I'm going to go ahead and order mine from oriental trading as well. I'll probably order a couple of extra packs so I can pick out the big ones. Now that I think about it though, as to not waste, I may use the small ones on the centerpieces at the AHR. I'm having some tropical bouquets made so maybe I can prop them up on the vases to add to that "tropical flair".

Thank you ladies for the tips, the fans look great. I had no clue were to start... how would i add a starfish charm to it? I've seen a few pics with it on and love it.