Photo

No Refund From Danielle Durie! *RESOLVED*

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 leahstafford

leahstafford
  • 713 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:04 AM

Definitely do not feel better about this. For every sour one there are 20 great ones out there. You still have the outfits and BD is good for xmas, one year, valentines or just because! Def. don't leave yourself out the experience because once you do, do it, you'll love it! I hope she eventually gives the money back and looks finds a way to professionally run her biz!

#32 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:50 AM

I hope everything is ok with her - but that is so sad about no BD pics for you. And with regard to the deposit - it sure sounds like you have been exceptionally patient and understanding. I wonder if she is just not good at managing her finances?

#33 egsarah

egsarah
      • 355 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:30 PM

So sorry to hear that you had to go through this! Hopefully you will get your deposit back. Thank you so much for the review. I really do appreciate hearing honest feedback from people. Hopefully you have prevented other brides from dealing with the same situation.

#34 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:47 AM

I am happy to write that Danielle has given me my full deposit back and she has offered to give me a free BD session.
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#35 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:48 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jkcz0702
            I am happy to write that Danielle has given me my full deposit back and she has offered to give me a free BD session.
            I'm happy to hear. Did she know about the post?

#36 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:04 PM

that is great news!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#37 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:36 PM

That is such great news, I am so happy that it ended this way.

#38 purrfected

purrfected
              • 396 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:29 PM

I'm sure glad that it turned out this way. When I first read this thread I was so mad that you were treated so badly. I am so glad that you are getting your BD session. Good for you!

#39 march132010

march132010
                • 1,057 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:41 PM

Man, that terrible!!!!!!!!!!

#40 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
                  • 510 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:44 PM

I'm glad to hear it all worked out for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users