Jamaican Photographer

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 angie8119

• 198 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:04 PM

Hey ladies, just wanted to give you a heads up. I had looked into Misha Earle and Sungold associates and I know Misha does not have easy access to a computer. However, Sungold does, with that said she also books through sungold, as well as on her own, and I think Brian Nedgley does to. There associates are by initials, but I recognized the photography. Needless to say, I booked her through Sungold before I realized this with a 800 additional charge for there booking fee. So if you are interested in booking these photographers its much cheaper to book them directly.

#22 heartbeat

• 228 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 06:12 PM

Angie8119- thanks for the info

#23 krissy2009

• 20 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:21 PM

Hi Ladies.

Misha got back to me via email within a day or two. She is great and really on top of things.

#24 Misha Earle

Misha Earle
        • 56 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:18 PM

Thanks for the wonderful compliments ladies!! Just want to clarify my internet accessing situation. I live in the internet boonies so I couldnt previously respond to mail as quickly as I would have liked although I aimed to do it everyday. In any case I have a Blackberry now so I am able to get my mail straight away. So.........get in touch!
          Misha Earle Photography
          Jamaican based but will travel!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users