Photo

Jamaican Photographer

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 uspoiledme

uspoiledme
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:47 PM

Hi, Jamaican Brides. I'm getting married in Montego Bay, Jamaica, August 15, 2009 at Iberostar Rosehall. I hired a local wedding coordinator and everything that she touched/coordinated fell apart! The one thing that has been consistant is the photography. I love the photographer that I chose. Her name is Misha Earle and her work is awesome. her website is www.mishaearlephotography.com.
    You can even find her on Facebook! I guess that I love her so much because although my wedding coordinator failed me.... Misha has been able to put me in touch with fellow Jamaican natives that can help me plan my wedding. She has put me in touch with a florist and someone who could get the best live band in Jamaica, and judging by the referrals that I've received, I know that I'm going to end up with awesome pictures.... Who wants to spend thousands of dollars and not have great photos?
    I don't mean to go on about her, but I think that it's the one good choice that I've made, relative to this whole wedding thing...... besides the future hubby of course! LOL

#2 *Karla*

*Karla*
    • 4,854 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:54 PM

Can you send me her price list? She did send it to me a while back, but I think I deleted the email.

Thanks

#3 Vikki

Vikki
      • 807 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:20 PM

I love her new website! Can't wait to see your pictures and review-I have it on my calendar to PM you :-)

#4 lmuze

lmuze
        • 457 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 02:40 AM

Hi, I can't wait to see your pictures. I am planning to tie the knot at the same place and I have contacted your photographer, i love the website and pictures. Thank you for giving the referal.

#5 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
          • 329 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:16 AM

Can you send her referrals for florist and DJ?

#6 krissy2009

krissy2009
            • 20 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:35 AM

u spoiled me,
              can you plese provide florist referal?

#7 purrfected

purrfected
              • 396 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:42 AM

Wow the photography is great! I am excited to see your pics.

What florist are you using? I am using Floral Fantasies. I just wondered if it was the same florist. Thanks..

#8 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
                • 329 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:22 AM

purrfected - have you placed your order with them yet? or does your hotel do it?

#9 RAMSGIRL

RAMSGIRL
                  • 14 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:33 AM

Hello uspoiledme. Can I ask who the coordinator was? I have been talking to a couple and am nervous about picking the wrong one...please email me at aspiringangela at hotmail dot com... thanks

#10 NegrilLB

NegrilLB
                    • 172 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:55 AM

Thanks for the recommendation! I just checked out the site and the pictures look beautiful. Does Iberostar Rosehall have any restrictions on bringing in outside vendors? I know that some resorts charge a fee or don't allow it at all so just wanted to make sure. Especially since I think I read somewhere on this forum that their own photographer is not great.
                      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/hfwgm5.png

118 Guests + Bride and Groom Attended

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users