Anyone watch Weeds?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Banana11

Banana11
  • VIP Member
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:01 PM

My cousin recommend the series a while ago and I put it on my Netflix list. I'm almost through Season 3 and I love it!! I can watch an entire disc in one sitting. I really want to catch up so I can starting watching it each week.

#2 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:05 PM

Me and DH LOVE WEEDS! We crack up all the time watching the show. Season 3 is that when she's in cali with her deceased hubbie's dad? I think the first 2 seasons were the best!

#3 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:08 PM

No, that hasn't happend yet Melissa! But I have disc 3 on the way so maybe it's coming up. Nancy just bailed Doug out by giving him the dead DEA guy's $100K. The disc ended with her getting busy with her creepy Magestic boss man with Celia walking in on them. It's such a great show!

#4 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:10 PM

I think it started or starts soon! Sometime in June. I totally gotta catch up so I can watch it live.

#5 big3n09

big3n09
        • 616 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:14 PM

We love WEEDS, FI didn't really watch the last season but I did, and yes the new season has started not sure when it started. I watch it on ON Demand and have watched 2 episodes so far.
          4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#6 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:21 PM

Andrea, we watch Weeds and we're at the same place as you! The show airs waaay later here in Canada, and we never know when or what channel it's on, so we just wait for the DVD's to come out and then we buy them. I think Season 4 just came out but we have like 2 eps left in season 3 so we need to finish that first. I think Season 5 just started in the US. We've heard that Season 4 and 5 are a little far-fetched and that the first few seasons are the best so we're starting to lose interest a little

#7 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,680 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
            • LocationUtah

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by *Heather*
            Andrea, we watch Weeds and we're at the same place as you! The show airs waaay later here in Canada, and we never know when or what channel it's on, so we just wait for the DVD's to come out and then we buy them. I think Season 4 just came out but we have like 2 eps left in season 3 so we need to finish that first. I think Season 5 just started in the US. We've heard that Season 4 and 5 are a little far-fetched and that the first few seasons are the best so we're starting to lose interest a little

OK yeah it must be at the end of season 3 then that it kinda goes downhill. I think we're in the middle of season 4 and I'm hoping it gets better. Although we did see a preview for Season 5 and it was kind of a shocker!

#8 sn0048

sn0048
            • 264 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:53 PM

Hey ladies! I am a fellow weeds fan and I think the show is hilarious! Nancy always gets caught up in shit storms but she always manages to get out of them and Celia just cracks me up! This season is a little bit darker but it's still pretty awesome. Also for the Canadian brides, you guys should check out sidereel.com, they have links to all different kinds of shows including Weeds :)

#9 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:03 PM

We also watch weeds. the new season started a couple weeks ago. Although i have to agree the first couple seasons are the best. Nancy was much cooler in the beginning

#10 *Lo*

*Lo*
                • 2,993 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:43 PM

I'm also into Weeds!

Because I am a crazy tv addict I've seen every episode. It's true it goes downhill after season 3. But I still watch!

I've seen the first 2 eps of season 5 on surfthechannel.com and it's just such a different show now. And not as funny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users