Photo

Jen's Amazing Dreams Cancun Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 destination

destination
  • 215 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 03:01 PM

Congratulations Jen! You were a beautiful bride! Sorry I didn't get to meet you in the days before our weddings.

#42 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
    • 153 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:44 PM

Simbasim - I was keeping my eye out for you while I was there... I saw your hubby everywhere! (Gym /Buffet etc).. (I didnt know it was him until I just saw these pics!) Turns out we were staying right above you (the master on the 16th floor). the room was awesome but we had some A/C issues too Anyhoo - just wanted to say hi and congrats (I will write a review soon too). Your wedding looked great.

Ps- i did say hi to one of your bridesmaids in the elevator (i might have scared her - I was dripping wet from the ocean and I was like "are you in the simbasim wedding? say hi from Gen!"

#43 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
      • 466 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Gen Snipes
        Simbasim - I was keeping my eye out for you while I was there... I saw your hubby everywhere! (Gym /Buffet etc).. (I didnt know it was him until I just saw these pics!) Turns out we were staying right above you (the master on the 16th floor). the room was awesome but we had some A/C issues too
        Congratulations Jen! You were a beautiful bride! Sorry I didn't get to meet you in the days before our weddings.
        It was nice to finally meet you in the spa. I was a little uptight/nervous. Not sure why because everything went so well. You were a beautiful bride...loved your dress. Looks like you had a good time! can't wait to read your review, too!

#44 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
        • 466 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:18 AM

Pro Wedding photos:

JENNIFER AND FREDERICK COCHRAN

#45 Jefiner

Jefiner
          • 119 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:42 AM

Jen! Great job on the review! I am dieing to know more about the party afterwards, look like you had a killer nightclub set up on the beach? Is that included? That is the first I've seen in pics before?

#46 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
            • 466 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jefiner
              Jen! Great job on the review! I am dieing to know more about the party afterwards, look like you had a killer nightclub set up on the beach? Is that included? That is the first I've seen in pics before?
              I saved money and used a soundsystem instead of a "DJ". It was less money but it included the same things Anyway it was awesome!

#47 Michelle613

Michelle613
              • 331 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:54 PM

Thanks for your review! You looked beautiful! Glad you had a wonderful time!
                Michelle & Arsen
                Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#48 sunitam

sunitam
                • 124 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
                  I saved money and used a soundsystem instead of a "DJ". It was less money but it included the same things Anyway it was awesome!
                  hey jen! congrats again and thanks a lot for the review :) you guys look like you had a blast!

I was looking at your pro pics, which are awesome by the way, and was wondering where all the balloons came from at your reception? I thought DJ mannia brings those, but you didnt have a dj right?
                  thanks again

#49 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                  • 466 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:14 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by sunitam
                    hey jen! congrats again and thanks a lot for the review :) you guys look like you had a blast!

I was looking at your pro pics, which are awesome by the way, and was wondering where all the balloons came from at your reception? I thought DJ mannia brings those, but you didnt have a dj right?
                    thanks again
                    We only had the coundsystem, no DJ. Funny, the balloons just appeared?? I have no idea where they came from. We were very nice to claudia ($$) and it certainly paid off.

BTW, thnakns for the compliment on the pro pictures. I cannot say enough good things about Juan!

#50 sunitam

sunitam
                    • 124 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:57 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
                      We only had the coundsystem, no DJ. Funny, the balloons just appeared?? I have no idea where they came from. We were very nice to claudia ($$) and it certainly paid off.

BTW, thnakns for the compliment on the pro pictures. I cannot say enough good things about Juan!
                      ive looked at your pictures soo many times, they are so gorgeous. you look soooo pretty :)

can i ask how much you tipped your WC and when did you tip her? i was thinking of tipping before the wedding so that you can make sure they go all out for you in terms of maybe letting the reception go longer or just being around to help you, but i know others wait until after the wedding to make sure things are done the way they wanted..just wondering how you did it. Thanks for sharing :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users