Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SIMBASIM

Jen's Amazing Dreams Cancun Wedding Review

Recommended Posts

Simbasim - I was keeping my eye out for you while I was there... I saw your hubby everywhere! (Gym /Buffet etc).. (I didnt know it was him until I just saw these pics!) Turns out we were staying right above you (the master on the 16th floor). the room was awesome but we had some A/C issues too sad.gif Anyhoo - just wanted to say hi and congrats (I will write a review soon too). Your wedding looked great.

 

Ps- i did say hi to one of your bridesmaids in the elevator (i might have scared her - I was dripping wet from the ocean and I was like "are you in the simbasim wedding? say hi from Gen!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen Snipes View Post
Simbasim - I was keeping my eye out for you while I was there... I saw your hubby everywhere! (Gym /Buffet etc).. (I didnt know it was him until I just saw these pics!) Turns out we were staying right above you (the master on the 16th floor). the room was awesome but we had some A/C issues too sad.gif Anyhoo - just wanted to say hi and congrats (I will write a review soon too). Your wedding looked great.

Ps- i did say hi to one of your bridesmaids in the elevator (i might have scared her - I was dripping wet from the ocean and I was like "are you in the simbasim wedding? say hi from Gen!"
Yes she told me! I was excited to hear something from another BD bride. Can't miss the hubby!! LOL!! Hope your wedding went well! Can't wait to read review!

Quote:
Originally Posted by destination View Post
Congratulations Jen! You were a beautiful bride! Sorry I didn't get to meet you in the days before our weddings.
It was nice to finally meet you in the spa. I was a little uptight/nervous. Not sure why because everything went so well. You were a beautiful bride...loved your dress. Looks like you had a good time! can't wait to read your review, too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jen! Great job on the review! I am dieing to know more about the party afterwards, look like you had a killer nightclub set up on the beach? Is that included? That is the first I've seen in pics before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefiner View Post
Jen! Great job on the review! I am dieing to know more about the party afterwards, look like you had a killer nightclub set up on the beach? Is that included? That is the first I've seen in pics before?
I saved money and used a soundsystem instead of a "DJ". It was less money but it included the same thingshuh.gif Anyway it was awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBASIM View Post
I saved money and used a soundsystem instead of a "DJ". It was less money but it included the same thingshuh.gif Anyway it was awesome!
hey jen! congrats again and thanks a lot for the review :) you guys look like you had a blast!

I was looking at your pro pics, which are awesome by the way, and was wondering where all the balloons came from at your reception? I thought DJ mannia brings those, but you didnt have a dj right?
thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunitam View Post
hey jen! congrats again and thanks a lot for the review :) you guys look like you had a blast!

I was looking at your pro pics, which are awesome by the way, and was wondering where all the balloons came from at your reception? I thought DJ mannia brings those, but you didnt have a dj right?
thanks again
We only had the coundsystem, no DJ. Funny, the balloons just appeared?? I have no idea where they came from. We were very nice to claudia ($$) and it certainly paid off.

BTW, thnakns for the compliment on the pro pictures. I cannot say enough good things about Juan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBASIM View Post
We only had the coundsystem, no DJ. Funny, the balloons just appeared?? I have no idea where they came from. We were very nice to claudia ($$) and it certainly paid off.

BTW, thnakns for the compliment on the pro pictures. I cannot say enough good things about Juan!
ive looked at your pictures soo many times, they are so gorgeous. you look soooo pretty :)

can i ask how much you tipped your WC and when did you tip her? i was thinking of tipping before the wedding so that you can make sure they go all out for you in terms of maybe letting the reception go longer or just being around to help you, but i know others wait until after the wedding to make sure things are done the way they wanted..just wondering how you did it. Thanks for sharing :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics

×