Bamboo fans with program

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dearmaya

dearmaya
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:41 AM

Hi,
    I am trying to figure out how to go about putting the wedding program and the bamboo hand fans as one. I am not crafty at all, so I'm not sure this will even work. Has anybody done this, or have any helpful information on how to go about this!
    Thanks so much!

#2 estella1007

estella1007
    • 475 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:47 AM

I want to do that too! I found this site that I'm using as my inspiration. They make them up for you if you want, but it seems a little on the pricey side. I'm gonna buy them separate and put them together myself.
      Straw Hand Fans, Raffia fans, Paper fans, palm leaf, bamboo wedding fans, Natural Straw Fans for wedding guests and Outdoor parties

#3 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:23 AM

Two really good options are (1) hot glue guns - just make sure to use enough glue that they really stick and (2) use an eyelet in each corner and tie them on with ribbon threaded through the weave of the fan.

Good luck!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#4 ~Keira~

~Keira~
      • 1,338 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:32 PM

I know this might be a silly question (it shows how little I know about DIY) but what length of ribbon should I cut to wrap about my palm leaf fan handles?
        ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#5 Love3

Love3
        • 785 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:38 PM

wouldn't you just wrap them then cut off where you end?? I am on the look out for some nice fans of some sort!!
          ~Heather~

#6 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
          • 546 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:50 PM

Well, this DIY stuff is getting addictive! I've gotta get moving! My list is up to programs, OOT bags, centerpieces, runners and pre-wedding brochures! Yikes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users