Kendra Wilkinson is Pregnant.....

Andi

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw her show but I really like Kendra. I think she's real and way better than Bridgette and Holly. Plus I can't not laugh everytime she laughs. Plus she swears like a sailor and I love it!

I can see hank being a good dad, I don't know about kendra, it'll be interesting

What!!!!!huh.gifhuh.gif!!!!!!!

Darn it the article is blocked at work!

I did watch the show, I am also an addict for anything girls next door. kendra def wasnt my favorite but I find her very entertaining.

I did find her really lound and annoying when she was obvi drunk at her house warming party!

I think Hank seems like a really down to earth kind of guy.

Oops I didn't actually read the article.

I read soemthing yesterday talking about kendras wedding like it already happened. But there were not pictures. Maybe they were just saying, "kendra's wedding this month" and I read it like it happened.

it's probably best that she can't drink. She'd probably get sloppy. maybe flash someone.

Is her show already on? I'd like to watch the wedding episode.

Does hef have a 3rd girlfriend now? I saw another blond besides the twins with him. I'm a little out of the loop on celebrity gossip.