Share your most memorable moment from your wedding day.
Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:10 AM
Kelly I love that the minister stopped you guys and had that moment. Very sweet.
Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:51 PM
- He told me I looked beautiful like 5 times in the span of a minute, once I got to the altar.
- A plane flew over the beach during the ceremony and Rev. Bob looked at DH and said "they're coming to take her away, so you better hold on to her." LOL
- Being in Jamaica, away from all the BS of a traditional wedding at home... and being away from the snow.
Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:54 PM
#2- and of course when i saw joe waiting for me and the nervous smile on his handsome face ;o)
Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:05 PM
| Originally Posted by itsfinallyhere |
Oh you girls are absolutely horrible. My FI is ready to ban me from this site, but like an addict I can't resist. I loved what each of you had to say and was touched so much I could not stop crying it was all so beautiful! And of course FI thinks there is always something wrong when I cry but I seem to cry about a lot of things. And let me tell you, each of you of needed a tissues to themselves. I cannot wait to add my own addition! Thank-you for the inspiration.
i teared up too reading these ;o)
Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:30 PM
Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:35 PM
Mine was walking down the aisle and just being so happy that everything worked out and my best friends were there
Also we did a trash the dress and when we were in the ocean a wave went right over us and we were hysterical laughing and of course jumping in the pool at the end!
Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:59 PM
Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:03 PM
1.) Sharing a moment with my Dad right we walked down the aisle...he started telling me how he remembers when he sent me off on the bus to kindergarten...I just started to lose it right then.
2.) Hearing my song, "I'm yours" start to play just before walking down the aisle and saying to myself..this is it!
3.) Seeing my husbands face on our wedding day for the first time as I walked down the aisle.
4.) Seeing my mother in law right after she fell into the pool at the reception!
5.)Our first dance
6.) Feeling so grateful to have all those people at my wedding in Mexico
Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:19 PM
OMG-that is hysterical!!!
Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:42 PM
1) When I walked down the aisle to Canon in D, I've always wanted that to be my aisle song and I had to try really hard not to cry when I heard it but I was totally choked up!
2) Looking and DH looking at me walk down the aisle, I could tell he wanted to cry but he was trying so very hard to hold it in...and he did! lol
3) Finally standing by DH after the long walk down the aisle, he turns to me and whispers "pretty lady" (he usually says that when he thinks I look good) in his cute little voice.
4) When it was time for the kiss, we kissed but then DH threw his own spin on it and dipped me. It was not planned and surprised the hell out of me! I couldn't help but laugh my ass off, which made for a great pic of us holding each other and laughing...it's one of my faves!
Jeez, reliving all of this with you girls has me all teary-eyed now too! hehe
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users