Hello!

I FINALLY finished my brochures for Vistaprint and the luggage tags to be sent to all of our guests pre-cruise.

Brochure that took me forever! This is the template as the actual brochures are in the mail.

Outside of the brochure

Click the image to open in full size.

Inside of Brochure

Luggage tag - We have 47 people cruising with us so I left the back of the business card blank for guests to fill out themselves. The plastic holder is from idcardgroup.com and the business card from Vistaprint.

Front of tags

Back of tags

Quote:
Originally Posted by meseh View Post
OMG that is so cute, can you email me the template or tell me where you got it from?
Thank you! I made it using Microsoft Publisher 2007. I would be happy to send you the file and do my best to answer any questions. I kinda fumbled my way through it =)

This is probably silly, but I've honestly haven't posted a lot on here so not sure if its easier to PM you or for me to just email it to you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlitarenee View Post
Thank you! I made it using Microsoft Publisher 2007. I would be happy to send you the file and do my best to answer any questions. I kinda fumbled my way through it =)

This is probably silly, but I've honestly haven't posted a lot on here so not sure if its easier to PM you or for me to just email it to you....
I'm a dork... just figured out how to email on here =)

I love those! I want to do the same thing for our AHR! Because we are going to do that in New Orleans so I want to make sure everyone has ideas of what to do around the city