It's finally official!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Ebbie475

• 88 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:47 AM

Hey Ladies,
    I finally have a date for my DW at ROR, July 19, 2010. I know that it is not confirmed until I pay the deposit, but it just feels like things are falling into place. On Friday I received my return address labels, boxes for my MIB STD's and email confirmation of my date! After 2 weeks I finally heard from the TA that was suppose to get back to me 1 week ago. Too bad, I've already decided to go with TA Maureen. She has been so attentive and helpful. I can't wait to start working with her.

So, my STD's should be going out this week, and I can't wait. I'll be posting pics for your input.

I'm on my way. I know a year will surely fly by.

#2 Crystalballl

• 406 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:41 AM

Congrats!! I know how exciting is it when things are confirmed and start falling in to place. And you're right, a year is going to fly by

#3 TheFutureMrs.Sears

• 734 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:59 AM

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
        http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#4 heartbeat

• 228 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:28 AM

Congrats... time is going to fly by.... cant to see your STD's!

#5 potted1

• 62 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:39 AM

Congrats! Hopefully everything will fall into place now.

#6 Butterflyf369

• 706 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:18 AM

Congrats. I recently booked as it's a huge weight off your shoulders. I just have to get the invitations out now.

#7 Ebbie475

• 88 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

Thanks Ladies,
                I'm actually making myself slow down. I'm so excited I was thinking of dropping them off to those guests in my area, but there's something about receiving a little box in the mail!

#8 hunniebee724

• 340 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:49 AM

Congrats! I'm waiting for my TA so I can book everything. I'm hoping to do it before Monday because there's only one spot left in the port I want.

#9 ~*DiAnE*~

• 1,418 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:50 AM

Congrats!! It's a very exciting feeling!! Glad things are falling into place for you :)

#10 kdown224

• 21 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:39 PM

Congratulations! I am getting married at the ROR July 8th of this year. Chandalyn has been really great to work with, but as others on the forum have said, it can take her several days to respond back to you, so don't panic if you don't hear from her right away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users