Share your Etsy Finds!

• Please log in to reply
1177 replies to this topic

#851 mrsrepp

• 41 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

I think I'm in trouble ... I just found this thread and have spend the last hour or so at work looking through it all.  WOW!  I haven't used/been to etsy before and it's amazing!  Keep the great finds coming!!  =D

#852 lashesforever

• Site Supporter
    • 51 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:39 AM

I found these hair flowers on Etsy, and thought i would share.  She has some destination wedding ones as well for the ladies looking for some color in their hair!

#853 marilili

• 200 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:09 PM

Wow, I think I'm going to get hooked on Etsy I just found out about this!

#854 Stina9562

• 129 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:22 PM

Thought I would share this cute little banner I plan on using during a beach themed bridal shower and wedding pics! I love it!

#855 LPerry

• 71 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:29 AM

Ladies, I cannot tell you all how much this thread helps me. I am doing this wedding all on my own (no mother or grandmother around to help)...and I am not a shopper...or crafty...or a wedding visionary. If I could afford to, I would gladly hand over the styling of my wedding to someone else who loved to comb through the internet looking for little things like this. But I can't. I know what I like, but sometimes I just don't know how to find it. I couldn't even maneuver through Etsy the first time I saw it. Now I have so many great ideas. If I can give each of you credit for whatever I do, I will do it.

#856 Kristy28

• 160 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

Can you let me know which vendor you used for the sand dollars? I am considering these for place names

Originally Posted by Peach 

Hi! I have been having more great luck on etsy. I found some sand dollars for my place names; I spoke to a couple vendors, and both were amazing! If anyone wants sand dollars (or other shells), check out etsy. Or, I can direct you specifically to the wonderful ladies who helped me out.

That being said, I wanted to warn some brides about cottonmania. They are based in Thailand, I believe. They have very cute little cotton wristlets with big flowers on them, perfect for a smartphone or room key. I was planning on getting some for the ladies in my wedding party, families, etc. The vendor, though, is terrible. I have almost never left a negative review on ANYTHING. But I am so, so glad that I didn't give him any money. I contacted him about the order I was about to put through. He was difficult to work with, and after I asked a question, I didn't hear from him for 2 weeks. Then I left a concerned email.... still no word. Finally, I left a strongly-worded, but still polite, message. Still nothing. I understand that I have a long time till my wedding, but he didn't know that. How difficult is it to respond? I understand, also, that there are cultural and language differences.

I will be taking my money elsewhere. It is a shame; I really liked the style of those wristlets!

So, if anyone is thinking about ordering from him, please make sure you get things in writing and keep track of your payment. I saw a couple reviews of people who never received their orders at all.

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#857 MCree

• 276 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:14 PM

Love this thread!

#858 Stina9562

• 129 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:16 AM

Bachelorette Sash - Future Mrs. (pink & black)

I am having an 80's Prom for my Bachlorette party and figured this would be perfect! Should have it this week!

ivory cherry blossom flower necklace, asymmetrical necklace, cherry blossom necklace - free simple drop earrings

Bridesmaid Gift. Figured she could wear this again.Love it!

#859 LonaJ

• 79 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:44 AM

I am addicted to Etsy...they have the most adorable and unique items! Here are a couple of my finds.

Cocktail stirrers Birch wood flowers

#860 MCree

• 276 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:44 PM

OOh, so cute!

Originally Posted by LonaJ 

I am addicted to Etsy...they have the most adorable and unique items! Here are a couple of my finds.

Cocktail stirrers Birch wood flowers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users