Originally Posted by JustNoelle 

I LOVE our Chair Signs from IMG-20120603-00387.jpgIMG-20120603-00389.jpg

Those are amazing!   Love them!!

#1033 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
      • Site Supporter
      • 209 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:59 AM

Hey ladies! I don't know if any of you posted this find yet but I had to let you know about Katrina! I know a lot of you are diy brides but unfortunately I do not have the time/talent/patience to make my own save the dates or invites! Thank goodness I found AprilTwentyFive on etsy! Katrina makes the most amazing save the dates and invites at an amazing price! I told her I would pass on her information to all of you! She is great to work with and offers great discounts. She will give you a 5% discount if you mention my name (Kristi Farkas) on your order... please check her out... here is an example of the save the date i feel in love with I will let you guys see mine when she is done! Check her out on etsy and facebook and her website here is a link to her etsy- http://www.etsy.com/...ef=seller_info# - don't forget to mention my name!!!save the dates.jpg

#1034 MJKH

MJKH
        • Site Supporter
        • 654 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:12 AM

LOVE these...I'm sure she'll go over well with our BDW brides!

Originally Posted by kfarkas26 

Hey ladies! I don't know if any of you posted this find yet but I had to let you know about Katrina! I know a lot of you are diy brides but unfortunately I do not have the time/talent/patience to make my own save the dates or invites! Thank goodness I found AprilTwentyFive on etsy! Katrina makes the most amazing save the dates and invites at an amazing price! I told her I would pass on her information to all of you! She is great to work with and offers great discounts. She will give you a 5% discount if you mention my name (Kristi Farkas) on your order... please check her out... here is an example of the save the date i feel in love with I will let you guys see mine when she is done! Check her out on etsy and facebook and her website here is a link to her etsy- http://www.etsy.com/...ef=seller_info# - don't forget to mention my name!!!save the dates.jpg

#1035 brgephar

brgephar
          • 166 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:59 AM

Wow those are phenomenal! Great colors - no wonder you fell in love. If i run out of time/patience to do my own I will definitely look into her work :) Thanks.

#1036 AllieH

AllieH
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 2,014 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
            • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
            • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:34 PM

these are so creative!! I can't wait to see yours. 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#1037 Vancouver Bride

Vancouver Bride
            • Site Supporter
            • 85 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:11 PM

Hi

I ordered chunky turquoise necklaces and matching earrings to go with the coral BM dresses from Melaine at Bijoux Designs Studio on Etsy and love them! 

http://www.etsy.com/...cklace-in-a-two

Melanie customized the order for my 4 bridesmaids, included free shipping, always responded to questions quickly, and shipped them in cute boxes with ribbons so I don't have to wrap them. I purchased all 4 necklaces + earrings for around $200 USD. Here is a photo (courtsey of Bijoux Designs, matching earrings not shown) of the chunky turquoise necklaces that I ordred on Etsy from Bijoux Designs Studio. 

I will post original photos from our wedding in Oct. 2012. 

chunky BM necklace on Etsy.jpg

Vancouver Bride

#1038 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
              • 861 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:47 PM

her work is amazing unfortunately still out of my price range

#1039 cdc150

cdc150
                • 332 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:23 AM

I used the same necklaces for my bridesmaids!  I loved them and I have seen them out wearing them since. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vancouver Bride 

Hi

I ordered chunky turquoise necklaces and matching earrings to go with the coral BM dresses from Melaine at Bijoux Designs Studio on Etsy and love them! 

http://www.etsy.com/...cklace-in-a-two

Melanie customized the order for my 4 bridesmaids, included free shipping, always responded to questions quickly, and shipped them in cute boxes with ribbons so I don't have to wrap them. I purchased all 4 necklaces + earrings for around $200 USD. Here is a photo (courtsey of Bijoux Designs, matching earrings not shown) of the chunky turquoise necklaces that I ordred on Etsy from Bijoux Designs Studio. 

I will post original photos from our wedding in Oct. 2012. 

chunky BM necklace on Etsy.jpg

Vancouver Bride

#1040 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 209 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

Love the necklaces and LOVE the color combos!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users