Photo

Nekeisha White replaces Chantelle at RMB

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Mother of Bride

Mother of Bride
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

Just wanted to share what I found out yesterday....Chantelle is no longer the WC at RIU-Montego Bay. My daughter had been having trouble getting information thru e-mails from Chantelle, in fact had not heard from her in more than a month after she was trying to get details on the mailing of her legal documents. I finally CALLED the RIU wedding Dept which happens to be in Mexico & asked them to intercede so we could get the lines of communication started again. After speaking with a Nora Martinez, I was told that Nekeisha White is replacing Chantelle & she would be the one to deal with for the upcoming wedding (which is in THREE weeks ) Nora was very apologetic & also said she would forward the information to Nekeisha & she promised to contact my daughter very soon. Its with GREAT joy that I can say that she followed thru & within an hour my daughter had an apology e-mail from Nora & within several hours another e-mail from Nekeisha confirming the legal documents had arrived & everything was in order. Now things are back on track....so RIU Montego Bay Brides....Nekeisha is now the WC....not sure if thats just temporary or what happened with Chantelle ?
    A HAPPY Mother of the Bride again !

#2 jennie

jennie
    • 200 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:54 AM

Thanks for the info. I wonder if Nekeisha is still the WC for the RPTB. That's where we're having our DW August 7, 2009. I'm awaiting to her from her to begin gathering our documents and chosing things, etc...

#3 Starryt

Starryt
      • 127 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:00 AM

Now I'm freaking out... I haven't received my marriage license (04/04/09 cereminy) Maybe this is the hold up!! EEK...

#4 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
        • 342 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:19 PM

Jennie let me know if you find out if Nekeisha is still the wedding coordinator at RPTB.
          One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#5 Starryt

Starryt
          • 127 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:23 PM

I called the hotel today and spoke with Sherika... she said she is Chantelle's replacement no mention of a Nakeisha

#6 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
            • 148 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:22 PM

Keneika is the wedding coordinator for RPTB not Nekeisha.

#7 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
              • 148 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Preciousmi811
                Jennie let me know if you find out if Nekeisha is still the wedding coordinator at RPTB.
                Hmmm.... I'm pretty sure that Keneika Rowe is the wedding coordinator for RPTB. Other than Nora Martinez, Keneika is the only person I have been in contact with. No one has ever mentioned Nekeisha.

#8 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
                • 148 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jennie
                  Thanks for the info. I wonder if Nekeisha is still the WC for the RPTB. That's where we're having our DW August 7, 2009. I'm awaiting to her from her to begin gathering our documents and chosing things, etc...
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Preciousmi811
                  Hmmm.... I'm pretty sure that Keneika Rowe is the wedding coordinator for RPTB. Other than Nora Martinez, Keneika is the only person I have been in contact with regarding my wedding and she is the only one who is handling all my wedding questions and answers. No one has ever mentioned Nekeisha.

#9 Geralyn

Geralyn
                  • 2,677 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:34 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Starryt
                    I called the hotel today and spoke with Sherika... she said she is Chantelle's replacement no mention of a Nakeisha
                    I got an email from Sherika also so I guess she is the WC

#10 jennie

jennie
                    • 200 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:25 AM

Keneika is the Wc that i've been planning all of my DW details with at the RPTB, also. She responds to all of my questions in a timely manner. I'm very pleased with her. She's been so on top of things..... unlike my TA who i could strangle right about now! lol Good luck to everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users