#11 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:17 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JOSIE
    My favorite was how hysterical Heidi was when the "labels" were torn off her stuff. I don't understand why its SUCH a big deal. They're just labels....its not like the product was gone!

i had to laugh, labels really are "everything" to some people!!!!!!!!!!! clearly I did not think they would be the type that would like "roughin" it!
    OMG! I totally started laughing at her at that point!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TammyB
    OH and what is up with that hair spray Heidi kept adding to her hair at the end
    I didn't understand why they didn't compete either. They suck.

Heidi was such a loser spraying that "dry shampoo" in her hair constantly at the end...get over yourself! Nobody cares how you look - and the dry shampoo isn't going to help anyway.

They were totally playing up the craziness for the cameras...ugh they annoy me so much!
    haha! I am glad I am not the only one that was wondering about that dumb spray she was putting in her hair! At first I thought maybe she didn't realize that she was on "live" TV but then after the commercial she was still spraying away! Wow, that is all I have to say about that one!

#12 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
    • 1,236 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:24 AM

I wanna know why none of the other guys got in Spencers face after he got in that one lady's face about his "Things that she touched"
      I feel like that was either really fake, or she was a very calm woman, because Spencer would have gotten a beat down if he was that close to me screamin in my face! LOL
      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#13 JoLo908

JoLo908
      • 889 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:11 AM

OMG, my mom got me addicted to this trash last night while doing laundry... It's so staged, but I love it! Shhhh don't tell anyone! LOL

#14 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:33 PM

Lame....it is being reported that Spencer and Heidi quit again! Maybe for real this time?

Ugh I really wanted them to be the first to be voted off!

News - Spencer & Heidi Quit I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here | Usmagazine.com

#15 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:36 PM

I caught a few minutes of it in the middle. I forgot to add it to my DVR list so I'm going to see if I can download it and watch it later.

#16 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:38 PM

Boo, Andi the article is blacked for me at work, but I get the point, i am so sad I did not see the show last night. Sounds so juicy. I would have been yelling and laughing out loud at the TV.

#17 finleys7

finleys7
              • 703 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:05 PM

Yelling and laughing was the theme last night.

I guess Spencer is doing what he does best, which is creating this reality persona that WE ALL HATE!!! So for that he gets credit.

My brother broke down laughing when we was on the phone with NBC, because my brother doesn't know who Speidi are and the way he was talking to NBC made it sound like he was Justin Timberlake or somthing.

It's so stagged and fake, but that's what makes up reality TV. Sometimes they re-shoot to get a better take =)

Enjoy the show, I know I will still be hooked!!!
                Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#18 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:01 PM

It was pure comedy, I like Spiedi on the show cause of the drama. It just makes me laugh.

I heard on the radio this morning that they walked off again. It cracked me up also when he was talking to the NBC guy, Spencer is so cocky. It was also interesting when he said that he wants to play a villain, it's who his character is.

#19 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                  • 4,172 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:58 PM

I caught a bit of this last night and ugh....I also cannot stand Spencer!!! And Heidi is just about as bad! I flipped it from that because I couldn't take it.... i'll get my updates from you guys instead of actually watching! Lol!

#20 BBtoB

BBtoB
                    • 399 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:51 PM

Why the hell does SPencer think they are the biggest stars ever? He is a no talent a$$ clown and she is his puppet! Ha! But I love the Hills...shhhhh! Dont tell anyone! Ha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users