Photo

TammyM & AKH are you Guys Ready?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31 soulmates

soulmates
  • 538 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:23 PM

I know it will be really quite without Ann and TammyM here posting things......You girls will have to take their place until they get back.

#32 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:43 PM

Actually you guys will actually be able to talk about wedding stuff with us five gone.. I think I talk about more non-wedding crap versus wedding related.. lol.. I probably won't be on while I'm on vacation, only because I won't be bringing a laptop. Hmmm maybe I'll use the Resorts.. hmmmm we'll see.. :-)

#33 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:45 PM

haha... Tammy, as much as we'd love to hear from you - STAY OFF THE FORUM!! Enjoy your honeymoon! How often are you in Mexico?? Enjoy it while you're there... you can gush and brag about all of the details when you get back.
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#34 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:03 PM

i REFUSE to bring my laptop! only because i am on it all day for work (despite my # of posts!)

i will totally be back on here to tell everyone all about it! if you could all stop posting for a couple weeks while i am gone, i'd appreciate it. that way i cna just jump back in w/o catching up!

well, Leigh can post my pictures ... but that's it! heehee

#35 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:48 PM

omg I can't believe it's almost time for Tammy & Ann's weddings...I'm so excited! I remember Tammy & I joined the old Cabo forum around the same time- I'll always remember Tammy's parasailing sig pic- I could hardly keep track of the 20 or so members on that old forum, and look at us now! And, I remember when Ann joined- just as confused about a location and what to do as the rest of us were at one point- now they're DW pros! And, my 2 favorite photogs will be capturing their weddings- it will be torture waiting for those pictures!

Jeff asked me the other day when I was going to stop getting on the forum. He laughed and said I probably didn't Juan to get done with my pics, because once I post them, there's nothing else for me to talk about on here...lol isn't he crazy?!? I told him I had wayyy too many girls that I feel invested in getting married soon that i had to wait for their weddings...Tammy, Ann, Kashmira, Natalie, Nicole, Sarah (sassygirl), Christine, Glenda, Courtney, Amy...ummm I think I'll be on here awhile. I just have to stop making friends with people so I can walk away easier! lol

#36 SusanK

SusanK
            • VIP Member
            • 2,685 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:57 PM

Wedding season is upon us! I wish all the soon-to-be Mrs.' all the best on their wedding day, and a happily ever after. You have all been such a help!
              Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#37 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
              • 1,876 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:40 PM

I'm so excited for all of you too! We're going to have so many pictures and reviews. I just hope I get to see most of them before I leave for my wedding. I especially want to see Tammy's photos......my location twin! And, Las Caletas is so beautiful....I can't wait to Ann's too....Geez, I guess I'm just a picture whore (just like my location twin).

Have fun all you soon to be brides!!
                My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#38 cessyboston

cessyboston
                • VIP Member
                • 2,096 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:03 PM

i am so happy for you all i have not been here long but i hjope you all stay i love all the advice and you girls are just great... congrats and i cant wait to see all the pics........
                  Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#39 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:27 PM

Is it normal that it makes me a little sad that everyone is getting married? I feel like I did when my best college friends got married - so happy that you are getting married but a little sad that life will be different.

You are all going to have such amazing weddings!! I can't wait to see pics and read reviews - and find out the answers to important questions like "Did Tammy put I Do on one toe or separate it between feet?"

Love you girls!!! Now go out there and show us how to get married!

#40 DreaW

DreaW
                    • Banned
                    • 2,462 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:37 PM

Girls, they will be back...if not they have myspace's LOL
                      We will always keep in touch, we are all friends.
                      WE do have to have a big BDW reunion though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users