Sign in to follow this  
NABUMBAH

flowers and decor

In my seemingly never-ending search for my perfect bridal bouquet...I thought I'd post my latest idea. I really like these white callas, but want to add a punch of color. So I was thinking of a few fuschia and pink orchids. I just really like how brightly colored flowers look in pic. What do you think? For orchids, should I just do one or the other, or both?

Click the image to open in full size.

I like just one color... but it's totally up to you.

Susan,

I think the Dendrobium orchids would look great. I used to work at a florist as a designer and they are really elegant next to the calla lillies! I remember one that used the whole stem on the outside of the calls and it naturally hung out! Really pretty!

Jessica

I have not even thought about flowers yet. This is the one bad thing (for me) about getting married in Cabo. My FI's family has a flower business. All my flowers were going to be free & beautiful if I got married around here sad.gif Since my future MIL is a florist she said she'll bring a bunch of ribbons and supplies to try to pretty things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabo Dreams View Post
I have not even thought about flowers yet. This is the one bad thing (for me) about getting married in Cabo. My FI's family has a flower business. All my flowers were going to be free & beautiful if I got married around here sad.gif Since my future MIL is a florist she said she'll bring a bunch of ribbons and supplies to try to pretty things up.
Can you buy bulk flowers and have them arrange them? I know Merryme used a bulk place and said the flowers were great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND View Post
Flower prices

Bridal Bouquet $95.00 Roses and calla lillies
Bridesmaids $65.00 x4 calla lillies and peonies
Boutonniere $18.00 x5 not sure yet
Corsage $22.00 x2 not sure yet
aisle petals large bag $70.00 roses (it seems like a lot, but whatever!)
set up and delivery fee $175.00

Total $1,009.00
Did you really get peonies??!!! I thought you couldn't get them in Mexico! They are my absolute favorite!

Elena Damy is not a good idea!! My WC told me that last time she didn't deliver the flowers on time for the ceremony!! WTF Apparently she only has a pretty web page, try "Rayen" at Downtown San Jose, my WC told me that they have pretty good prices and a 1st class service. Phone 52 624 14 2 07 20, ask for Alejandro, he's the guy taking care of my wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOELLEN View Post
Hello,
I received a quote from Mazarte floral and they quoted me $1500 for a bouquet for me. Yes $1500 !!!

I could not believe it and I was appalled.

When they sent me photos of the chuppah /altar decor I really liked it and they quoted $700 which is not too bad. But then they sent over photos of the bouquets and they were HIDEOUS.

Wow!!! I think that is soooooooooooooooooo expensive!! I'm still in shock, jajaja.

Hope you asked for a second quote girl! Your bouquet is almost the whole price of my event flowers wise....

You may like tryin my florist FlorerÃ*a Rayen - FlorerÃ*as en Los Cabos or claudiamd64@hotmail.com

Good luck!!smile123.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiabenitez View Post
Wow!!! I think that is soooooooooooooooooo expensive!! I'm still in shock, jajaja.

Hope you asked for a second quote girl! Your bouquet is almost the whole price of my event flowers wise....

You may like tryin my florist FlorerÃ*a Rayen - FlorerÃ*as en Los Cabos or claudiamd64@hotmail.com

Good luck!!smile123.gif
Sorry I just saw that your wedding happened almost 2 years ago.. jaja I'm really bad with dates... jajaj

So, how's marriage like?? jajajsmile123.gif