Photo

Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#761 lmadore

lmadore
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:34 AM

I feel crunch time coming for the planning process.   I still havent picked colors!  Feeling so indecisive,   I was going to be going with Green and Purple, now im falling in love with the Coral/Turquoise  color combo. ugg.  

Originally Posted by spaterson 

Just got back from our wedding at DPB two nights ago. It was amazing!!! I'll write more later but in short everything went great! We did get rained out and had to move indoors which I was not happy with until I saw what an amazing job they did. It looked beuatiful inside! 

Cant wait to here about your wedding,  interested to see what actually happens if it rains, was thinking about the other day actually. 

#762 Fabiola Cadet

Fabiola Cadet
    • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

Ladies, Do you know how it works when it comes to having alcohol at both cocktail and reception? From the list they sent us, adding premium deluxe bar would be $17 per person per hour. What about basic/regular alcohol? Do we have to pay for that too?

#763 JennCarlson

JennCarlson
      • 39 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

Imadore, I go back and forth between orange/Tiffany blue and lime green/Tiffany blue. I think I'm going to stick with the orange... But who knows! Just sent my deposit off today for our wedding! Soooo excited :)

#764 vlendof

vlendof
        • 14 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

I'm a DPB bride! I will be getting married there 8/10/13. I'm starting to have second thoughts and moving things to the Jellyfish ... BUT from the photographs I've seen at DPB..it looks just as beautiful. 

My colors are coral / burlap with accents of gold and turquoise. I'm soo excited to get married there!

re: Cocktail Hour - I was told that the price include alcohol /apps.

re: Dinner - I was also told the the price includes alcohol and food

Please let me know if you hear otherwise... I might need to double confirm!

Can't wait! Happy Planning to all!

#765 Fabiola Cadet

Fabiola Cadet
          • 41 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

Hi Vlendof,

Thanks for answering! The wedding coordinator finally answered and clarified what exactly is included with dinner alcohol wise.

Why are you having second thoughts??

Originally Posted by vlendof 

I'm a DPB bride! I will be getting married there 8/10/13. I'm starting to have second thoughts and moving things to the Jellyfish ... BUT from the photographs I've seen at DPB..it looks just as beautiful. 

My colors are coral / burlap with accents of gold and turquoise. I'm soo excited to get married there!

re: Cocktail Hour - I was told that the price include alcohol /apps.

re: Dinner - I was also told the the price includes alcohol and food

Please let me know if you hear otherwise... I might need to double confirm!

Can't wait! Happy Planning to all!

#766 vlendof

vlendof
            • 14 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

Hey Fabiola -

I decided to switch venues and get married at the Jellyfish. After reading 100+ pages about the place....it seems too amazing to pass up! 

Happy Planning!

Vanessa

#767 LRDubbs

LRDubbs
              • 40 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

H iAll,

I am recently engaged (yay), and my FI and I would like to get married in DR. I hear so many great things about Dreams Punta Cana and their professionalism, however when I looked at the pictures online and the trip advisor rating, I was a little worried. I then turned to Dreams Palm Beach as it is higher rated, so I am currently looking into that option. It will be between that and the Excellence adults-only resort. If anyone has any additional insight, personal stories, pictures they could share, that would be great! 

Best, 

LaShawn

#768 DecBride

DecBride
                • Site Supporter
                • 10 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by LRDubbs 

H iAll,

I am recently engaged (yay), and my FI and I would like to get married in DR. I hear so many great things about Dreams Punta Cana and their professionalism, however when I looked at the pictures online and the trip advisor rating, I was a little worried. I then turned to Dreams Palm Beach as it is higher rated, so I am currently looking into that option. It will be between that and the Excellence adults-only resort. If anyone has any additional insight, personal stories, pictures they could share, that would be great! 

Best, 

LaShawn

Hi LaShawn,

What about the reviews you saw on Dreams Punta Cana made you worried? Right now I'm trying to decide Dreams Punta Cana and Dreams Palm Beach...

Thanks!

#769 CindyB

CindyB
                  • 24 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

I am also trying to decide between Dreams Palm Beach and Dreams Punta Cana.  I am starting to lean towards Dreams Punta Cana because after THREE attempts, I cannot get a response back on availability or any of my other questions.  The wedding planner at Dreams Punta Cana has always responded within 24 hours.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?

#770 CindyB

CindyB
                    • 24 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by CindyB 

I am also trying to decide between Dreams Palm Beach and Dreams Punta Cana.  I am starting to lean towards Dreams Punta Cana because after THREE attempts, I cannot get a response back on availability or any of my other questions.  The wedding planner at Dreams Punta Cana has always responded within 24 hours.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?

What I meant was... the Dreams Palm Beach wedding department has not responded to my requests via e-mail OR through their website form.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users