• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#131 Chelymo

Chelymo
  • 327 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cararyan01
    Hi, I am new to this site and noticed some valuable wedding info for the DPB. My Fiance and I have booked our trip and have confirmed our wedding date and time for Feb 26, 2010 @ 12:00pm. I was just wondering if you have received any more info back from Melani about opting out of the "Private" Dinner? Thanks and Congrats to you!
    I'm not doing a private dinner, after speaking with Melani she advised that she would help us in getting dinner reservations for our group of 60 at the World Cafe which is the buffet style restaurant. Since my group is so large we could not reserve in another restaurant. But if you have a smaller group she could probably get you into one of the other restaurants. Good Luck!
    http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
    Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#132 cararyan01

cararyan01
    • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Chelymo
      I'm not doing a private dinner, after speaking with Melani she advised that she would help us in getting dinner reservations for our group of 60 at the World Cafe which is the buffet style restaurant. Since my group is so large we could not reserve in another restaurant. But if you have a smaller group she could probably get you into one of the other restaurants. Good Luck!
      Hi Chelymo, Congrats on your upcoming Wedding!! That is a good size group that is going with you to share in your special day!! Do you know if you can choose what is serve for the buffet style? I talked to Melani and she did tell me that I can book an A La Carte if I have 25 or less people...I am thinking if it is slightly over this number I might negotiate because 2 of the 25 I have right now are children under 5 years old so I don't think add up to an Adult price!! When you are already at an All-Inclusive...
      Cheers,
      Cara

#133 Chelymo

Chelymo
      • 327 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 02:15 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cararyan01
        Hi Chelymo, Congrats on your upcoming Wedding!! That is a good size group that is going with you to share in your special day!! Do you know if you can choose what is serve for the buffet style? I talked to Melani and she did tell me that I can book an A La Carte if I have 25 or less people...I am thinking if it is slightly over this number I might negotiate because 2 of the 25 I have right now are children under 5 years old so I don't think add up to an Adult price!! When you are already at an All-Inclusive...
        Cheers,
        Cara
        Congrats to you too Cara! Since it's a buffet I didn't even ask but I'm assuming that it will be whatever is being served that evening for dinner. I've heard that Melani is very accomodating on trying to get a reservation for you at one of the other restaurants so I don't think that the kids should be a problem.

#134 Chelymo

Chelymo
        • 327 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:40 AM

Ladies - there is a thread posted by NOMAAM - Heading to Punta Cana that has lots of pics of DPB from his recent trip. Check them out they are great.

#135 rubialoca

rubialoca
          • 17 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:39 AM

Erin, isn't it great to know the date? You get a sense of accomplishment or something! LOL I'm getting married there on March 18, 2010!

#136 nsimpson

nsimpson
            • 325 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:01 AM

Hi There,

I just attended a friend's wedding at Dreams Palm Beach on Sept. 5, 2009 and it was fantastic! There were 87 people that attended her wedding so it was pretty large for a DW. The staff were VERY accomodating and Melanie was there every step of the way. She was even kind enough to go into town (on her own time) to replace my friend's wedding veil that got lost in the shuffle of things! If I can provide you information in any way please let me know.
              Love is a wonderful thing!
              Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#137 erinsny24

erinsny24
              • 109 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:35 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Chelymo
                Ladies - there is a thread posted by NOMAAM - Heading to Punta Cana that has lots of pics of DPB from his recent trip. Check them out they are great.
                Thanks for the heads up! Glad there are some pics out there!

#138 jodi826

jodi826
                • 19 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:33 PM

I went to Dreams Palm Beach in September and it's gorgeous. We're getting married there next year and I can't wait.
                  Everybody is so friendly, our room was upgraded when we checked in. The resort looks just like the pictures they posted on their website, beautiful.

#139 aliceo

aliceo
                  • 47 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:00 PM

I am seriously considering this resort for me wedding next June! It sounds great!
                    I have seen pics of the wedding venues, but does anyone have pics of the actual rooms? restaurants, reception venues?

Also, I cannot open the links with the menu options and wedding packages info..

If you have any of the above, would you be so kind as to forward them to my email? onyemao@yahoo.com

Thanks!

-A.

#140 aliceo

aliceo
                    • 47 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 08:21 PM

So,

I can't get a date at Dreams PB in June... they only have a Mondays and Tuesdays left which doesn't work for some of my guests. So sad!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users