Sign in to follow this  
taratoons

Dreams Palm Beach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinsny24 View Post
Here is some additional information that Melani sent me in regards to dinner options, packages and pictures. Hope this helps!

Attachment 3715

Attachment 3716
Hi Erinsny, Can you please email me the 2010 packages for Dreams? have not heard back from the wedding planner and for some reason I am not able to open the attachments. :-)

My email is michelle_wht@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_wht View Post
Hi Princess, Can you please email me the wedding package with extra's for Dreams? The wedding planner did not get back me and I cant open the attachment in your post. My email is michelle_wht@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!
Michelle, I just emailed you the stuff I have. Don't worry, you'll have enough points soon enough to open all the attachments on here!

Good luck with your wedding planning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_wht View Post
Hi Erinsny, Can you please email me the 2010 packages for Dreams? have not heard back from the wedding planner and for some reason I am not able to open the attachments. :-)

My email is michelle_wht@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

Hey Michelle,

I emailed you some stuff that I have recieved from the resort as well! I plan on getting married there in August 2010.

Hi there!

We're almost booked for April 2010 at Dreams Palm Beach :-)

Any past Deams Palm Beach brides on here that have photos or information to share?

We'd like to have a dance as well. Does anyone have information on this?

Thanks!

Just booked my May 2010 wedding - yayyyyy!!!! I'm having a beach wedding does anyone have any images of the beach set up. I've seen plenty of pics of the gazebo but nothing on the beach.

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are booked for April 27, 2010 at Dreams Palm Beach. Dealing with Melani the WC over e-mails and phone calls have been amazing, she's really great. We are having a civil wedding, which are only performed in the mornings, but I'm sure we will make a great day out of it. We are expecting about 30 guests and can't wait for next year! If anyone has any pictures to share that would be really great. Thanks. =) roxannechante@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxannechante View Post
Hi everyone! My fiance and I are booked for April 27, 2010 at Dreams Palm Beach. Dealing with Melani the WC over e-mails and phone calls have been amazing, she's really great. We are having a civil wedding, which are only performed in the mornings, but I'm sure we will make a great day out of it. We are expecting about 30 guests and can't wait for next year! If anyone has any pictures to share that would be really great. Thanks. =) roxannechante@hotmail.com
roxanne: I sent you some pictures that one of the brides-to-be on this forum sent me. Hope it helps! Happy planning.