Sign in to follow this  
~*Kathy*~

"So You Think You Can Dance" Summer 2009

I love this show too!!! I think I love it so much because it amazes me how talented the dancers are since I have zero dance coordination lol. I guess that's the same reason I love American Idol - I can't sing worth shit.

I didn't realize it was starting tonight! I love this show. My roommate got me addicted a couple of years ago. Even FI watches it with me :) I'll have to remember to set the DVR when I get home. Thanks for the post!!!

haha yeah, I like to live vicariously through talented people, that's why I love this show! wink.gif Also, it's the only show I watch that DH can sit through and even enjoy on some level...that says a lot!! lol

LOVE LOVE this show. We went to the concert last year. It was AMAZING. WE had so much fun!

Best part- DH loves it probably even more than me!

Rachel - ahhh that's awesome, I'm so jealous you got to see them live! Glad to hear your DH likes the show too!

Anyone have any favorites from previous seasons? I'm a nerd so I'll list my faves in no particular order:

- Sabra (S3)

- Pasha (S3)

- Neil (S3)

- Hok (S3)

- Chelsie H. (S4)

- Twitch (S4)

- Joshua (S4)

- Katee (S4)

- Mark (S4)

- Will (S4)

Ok, how about I just love them all! haha

Where's Dominic? I LOVE that boy. Plus I got to see him and Hok on America's Best Dance Crew!

Seriously, I want my sister to marry either Dominic or Gev. They are too cute!! Plus they can move.