Photo

*Shopping Alert* Old Navy Flip Flops $1/pair only on May 23rd

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#41 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
  • 319 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:37 AM

Girl u beat me to it I was just about to let everyone know, but I'll be there bright and early with my daughter..lol

#42 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
    • 319 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:41 AM

Aww man Im taking my daughter with me..he he cause I need more than 5 pair...thats ur limit..

#43 chloe55

chloe55
      • 162 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:43 AM

I posted this in the other thread by accident...

I just called the store in my area. They said they limit it to 5 per transaction, but there is no limit on the amount of transactions. They also will give you a price adjustment if you purchase them before hand. So, I'm going to be obnoxious and go this afternoon and take my time having them ring through 5 pairs at a time.

#44 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:52 AM

hmmm if i have time tonight i'll go if not i called my oldnavy and found out they open at 8am tomorrow morning and i'll be there at 8am to get my flips.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#45 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:46 AM

oooh 8am sat. morning here I come! I am a sucker for a good sale!

My wedding is over so I can't use them for that but hey it is almost summer and I could always use another pair of flip flops!

thanks girls!

#46 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
            • 609 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:36 PM

I went by there today for some shirts and the checkout kid suggested that if I was coming for flip flops, I get there when it opens on Sat. He said they go quickly!

#47 chloe55

chloe55
              • 162 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:58 PM

Ok ,I just got back from Old Navy. I had a cart loaded up with 55 pairs of flip flops, and everyone was looking at me kind of crazy, but after a 20 minute checkout process I have 11 reciepts which will put $80 back into my account tomorrow. They all pretty much said that since I was getting so many, that was the best way to go since they do go fast. I'd say go tonight and get a price adjustment tomorrow to make sure you get all the colors/sizes you want.

#48 khomac

khomac
                • 380 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:55 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                  Thanks! Search before starting a new thread we have a thread on this:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42896
                  Not once have I ever had any luck doing searches. I've tried so many different ways, and have never found anything! I even search for an exact title of a thread, and it still says it can't find anything! I must be doing something wrong.

Also, I never thought of searching it. I didn't realize that any time we wanted to post something, we have to search it. I do see that it's posted in a different forum, so I know that not all brides check each and every forum.

Sorry for double posting. Just trying to help other brides :)
                  Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
                  Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#49 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:48 PM

I have merged your thread with the other thread

#50 CrystalM

CrystalM
                    • 829 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by chloe55
                      I'd say go tonight and get a price adjustment tomorrow to make sure you get all the colors/sizes you want.
                      This is what I did. 3 workers told me about the sale. I said "I know, I'm buying tonight and doing a price adjustment tomorrow" All 3 said "Thats a good idea"
                      I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users