Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BlakleyBrideToBe

Help me find Personalized Travel Mugs

Recommended Posts

We used 4imprint.ca and they were amazing! IN the USA check out 4imprint.com

 

We ordered 100 mugs... we needed 86, however minimum orders start at 12 for some styles!

 

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ended up buying my own design your own mug from Dollar Tree. They were only $1.00 each and I'll print out the design to put on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dealt with Kaylan from an ebay store called factory 21. They do all kinds of personalized drinkware (mugs, cups, shot glasses, etc.), and I ordered a lot of 50. They were incredibly easy to deal with, they designed me several different designs for free for the mugs, and included my own artwork in it, which made it very personal (same graphic as my wedding invites). I would highly recommend them for the excellent service I received. The mugs should be here in a week or two, and I will post again to let you know how they turned out. He even let me choose 2 different mug colours (one for the guys and one for the girls) free of charge. In the mean time, check out:

 

eBay Store - Factory 21 Promotional Items: Shot Glasses, Steins, Trays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taghan View Post
I ended up buying my own design your own mug from Dollar Tree. They were only $1.00 each and I'll print out the design to put on them.

When did you buy these? I've been checking at the Dollar Tree by my house and they don't carry them! I really want some!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarillis View Post
We used 4imprint.ca and they were amazing! IN the USA check out 4imprint.com

We ordered 100 mugs... we needed 86, however minimum orders start at 12 for some styles!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi - I'm considering ordering from these guys too. Couple questions - how did they hold up? Did the print start coming off or anything (I've heard a few ppl mention problems with that). ALso, how long did it take - just wondering how far in advance I should place the order - I don't know how many people are coming for sure yet. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassondra2009 View Post
When did you buy these? I've been checking at the Dollar Tree by my house and they don't carry them! I really want some!
I bought them about 2 weeks ago, but I was in another DT store this weekend and they had some too. They're kind of burried in the housewares section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×