Photo

Help me find Personalized Travel Mugs

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:50 PM

Can anyone tell where I can get Personalized Travel Mugs. I only need 12. I'm not going to use DiscountTravel Mugs. Thanks for the heads up on them.

#2 Amarillis

Amarillis
    • 1,913 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:18 PM

We used 4imprint.ca and they were amazing! IN the USA check out 4imprint.com

We ordered 100 mugs... we needed 86, however minimum orders start at 12 for some styles!

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 jetsbride

jetsbride
      • 794 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:20 PM

Amy - Your travel Mugs are awesome!

#4 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
        • 657 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:53 PM

You might email them and ask if they will do the amount you need. You never no what they could say and it isnt like we all have been told no before and I'm sure it won't be the last

Destination Wedding FAVORS Beach Theme Tropical PARTY - eBay (item 310142298807 end time May-21-09 13:52:32 PDT)
          Cory & Jennifer
          March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#5 MnM2Mexico

MnM2Mexico
          • 54 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:25 PM

Do you not like the selection at discountmugs.com? I saw some that have a minimum order of $12. Is it the set-up fee?

#6 Taghan

Taghan
            • 239 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:47 PM

I ended up buying my own design your own mug from Dollar Tree. They were only $1.00 each and I'll print out the design to put on them.

#7 sweetie_bri

sweetie_bri
              • 23 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:40 PM

I dealt with Kaylan from an ebay store called factory 21. They do all kinds of personalized drinkware (mugs, cups, shot glasses, etc.), and I ordered a lot of 50. They were incredibly easy to deal with, they designed me several different designs for free for the mugs, and included my own artwork in it, which made it very personal (same graphic as my wedding invites). I would highly recommend them for the excellent service I received. The mugs should be here in a week or two, and I will post again to let you know how they turned out. He even let me choose 2 different mug colours (one for the guys and one for the girls) free of charge. In the mean time, check out:

eBay Store - Factory 21 Promotional Items: Shot Glasses, Steins, Trays

#8 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
                • 444 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:24 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Taghan
                  I ended up buying my own design your own mug from Dollar Tree. They were only $1.00 each and I'll print out the design to put on them.

When did you buy these? I've been checking at the Dollar Tree by my house and they don't carry them! I really want some!

#9 erinleigh

erinleigh
                  • 316 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Amarillis
                    We used 4imprint.ca and they were amazing! IN the USA check out 4imprint.com

We ordered 100 mugs... we needed 86, however minimum orders start at 12 for some styles!

Hi - I'm considering ordering from these guys too. Couple questions - how did they hold up? Did the print start coming off or anything (I've heard a few ppl mention problems with that). ALso, how long did it take - just wondering how far in advance I should place the order - I don't know how many people are coming for sure yet. Thanks!

#10 Taghan

Taghan
                    • 239 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:44 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Cassondra2009
                      When did you buy these? I've been checking at the Dollar Tree by my house and they don't carry them! I really want some!
                      I bought them about 2 weeks ago, but I was in another DT store this weekend and they had some too. They're kind of burried in the housewares section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users