Photo

Couldn't find shoes, now I can't decide! Help!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:06 PM

So it took me a while to start finding the right color of green shoes well now I've found plenty. I've managed to narrow it down to 2 pairs but they are soooo similar! I really wanted the green to be somewhat inbetween these 2 colors but these are the style I'm going for. I really like the criss cross and slingback on the first pair. On the second pair i really like a little brighter color and the white heels but I'm a little unsure about the buckle on the front.

What do you girls think?

1st pair
    Click the image to open in full size.

2nd pair
    Click the image to open in full size.

TIA!!!

#2 boven

boven
    • 193 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:10 PM

Ooh, they are both so cute, but my vote would be for the 2nd pair. I love the deeper green color. Either way, you can't go wrong!

#3 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:12 PM

I really like them both, I am just not a fan of the metallic look on number 2, I think that might be a bit too shiny for a beach wedding, but that is just a personal preference, I really don't think you could go wrong with either shoe. Can you try them on to see if one is more comfortable than the other?

#4 Carolyn

Carolyn
        • 1,235 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:24 PM

I like them both but my favorite one would be the 1st pair. I would try them on and see what one is more comfortable. I more about comfort level.

#5 egsarah

egsarah
          • 355 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:27 PM

OOH I like the both too. I'm with the other girls...go on comfort!! Since they are both so cute! What a fun color green. :)

#6 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
            • 479 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:27 PM

They are both adorable. If I HAD to choose, I would probably pick pair #1. With that being said, since it is so close in not liking one much more than the other, I would also go with comfort. I think either pair will look great. Great choices!

#7 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:30 PM

I can't try them on I found these on ebay from some boutiques. I live in a small town w/ the smallest macys ever made! dillards, sears, jcpenney and herbergers

#8 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
                • 573 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:42 PM

I love #1 better. I think they have a classier look to them.

#9 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
                  • 479 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                    I can't try them on I found these on ebay from some boutiques. I live in a small town w/ the smallest macys ever made! dillards, sears, jcpenney and herbergers
                    In that case, my choice would be #1.

#10 roo66

roo66
                    • 1,001 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:06 PM

both pairs are really nice but my choice is the first pair they look more expensive and im not sure the 2nd pair look cheaper some how i think it may be the buckle im unsure of so the first pair for sure xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users