Photo

Wedding Evening Dinner planned

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 lambert13

lambert13
  • 901 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 02:47 PM

With a little over a month to go I finally made the reservations and plans for our wedding night dinner. Since it is going to be a surprise for Karen I can't give away any details out in the open here, but I can say that it will be the two of us in an incredibly romantic setting.

If anyone needs ideas for a romantic dinner idea for two in the Riviera Maya, I would be more than happy to give you all the info through PMs. I have read some good reviews about it so far and I will give updates when we get back also.

Sorry for being vague, but thats the way it gots to be! So, if anyone wants the info or just curious, let me know.

#2 dragonfly

dragonfly
    • 1,820 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:04 PM

Wow a man who actually plans stuff! I am impressed, and a little jealous!

Kelly~

#3 Karen

Karen
      • 1,308 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:16 PM

Oh Boy!!! I can't wait! Jay is so so excited about this that he did want to tell me but I asked him not to that it would be so much better as a surprise. I am such a lucky girl....I love my honey so!
        <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:01 PM

how cute is jason?!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:12 PM

Wow Jason - You've got to dish the details when you get back! I'm impressed with all of your planning - you could teach some of our grooms a thing or two!! :)
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#6 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:15 PM

Aww, Jason and Karen- you guys are too cute! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding. Jason, you get an A+...Karen, I'm sure you do too, we just hear more from Jason!

#7 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:12 AM

You better come back and spill the beans once it's done, you got a girl super curious over here!!

#8 lambert13

lambert13
              • 901 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:35 AM

I will definitely let you guys know all about it.

#9 PaulaV

PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:30 PM

Oooooh! You two are so cute!
                  Of course we are curious! Just give us all the details when you return!
                  Click the image to open in full size.

#10 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:45 PM

~Paula I love those smileys having dinner. LOL.

Jason I can't believe you planned the entire dinner yourself. I know its going to be so romantic. You are the absolute best, I can't wait for you guys to come back and give us all the details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users