Sign in to follow this  
lambert13

Wedding Evening Dinner planned

With a little over a month to go I finally made the reservations and plans for our wedding night dinner. Since it is going to be a surprise for Karen I can't give away any details out in the open here, but I can say that it will be the two of us in an incredibly romantic setting.

If anyone needs ideas for a romantic dinner idea for two in the Riviera Maya, I would be more than happy to give you all the info through PMs. I have read some good reviews about it so far and I will give updates when we get back also.

Sorry for being vague, but thats the way it gots to be! So, if anyone wants the info or just curious, let me know.

love.giflove.gifOh Boy!!! I can't wait! Jay is so so excited about this that he did want to tell me but I asked him not to that it would be so much better as a surprise. I am such a lucky girl....I love my honey so!

Wow Jason - You've got to dish the details when you get back! I'm impressed with all of your planning - you could teach some of our grooms a thing or two!! :)

Aww, Jason and Karen- you guys are too cute! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding. Jason, you get an A+...Karen, I'm sure you do too, we just hear more from Jason!

~Paula I love those smileys having dinner. LOL.

Jason I can't believe you planned the entire dinner yourself. I know its going to be so romantic. You are the absolute best, I can't wait for you guys to come back and give us all the details.