Jump to content

Photo

My really really long ROR Review - 5/9/09 - Pic Links at the end!!


  • Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 GregsBride

GregsBride
  • Jr. Member
  • 333 posts

    Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:41 PM

    Everything was absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats :)

    If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your white jumpsuit? I have been searching for something similar w/ no luck.
    ~Christina

    #32 m_willis22

    m_willis22
    • Newbie
    • 123 posts

      Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:24 AM

      thanks for the review. glad you had a great time.

      #33 drbrainfreeze

      drbrainfreeze
      • Member
      • 813 posts

        Posted 16 May 2009 - 10:20 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by GregsBride
        Everything was absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats :)

        If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your white jumpsuit? I have been searching for something similar w/ no luck.
        I actually got it at Victorias Secret!! Jim picked it out. Didn't think I would like it but ended up loving it. So comfy!

        #34 GregsBride

        GregsBride
        • Jr. Member
        • 333 posts

          Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:10 AM

          Your hubby has great taste!! Thanks for the info :-)
          ~Christina

          #35 foundmyprince0907

          foundmyprince0907
          • Newbie
          • 9 posts

            Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:59 PM

            Wow your pictures were really amazing!! I didn't see you that day unfortunately but I did see your bridesmaids milling about in the lobby a few times! That day was a day of unwinding for me - I swear I didn't leave the beach! But you were a beautiful bride and I'm glad everything worked out so well. The reception was beautiful! Did you wear a Mrs. Acuna shirt afterwards? Like the next day or day after? I saw a bride wearing a Mrs. shirt walking with her new husband and I was wondering if it was you or the other girl I was talking to on the forum. But maybe not You had a lot of people - I agree, you really don't get a vacation when you have that many people going with you. I'm glad you're going on a cruise to relax.

            #36 drbrainfreeze

            drbrainfreeze
            • Member
            • 813 posts

              Posted 17 May 2009 - 11:34 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by foundmyprince0907
              Wow your pictures were really amazing!! I didn't see you that day unfortunately but I did see your bridesmaids milling about in the lobby a few times! That day was a day of unwinding for me - I swear I didn't leave the beach! But you were a beautiful bride and I'm glad everything worked out so well. The reception was beautiful! Did you wear a Mrs. shirt afterwards? Like the next day or day after? I saw a bride wearing a Mrs. shirt walking with her new husband and I was wondering if it was you or the other girl I was talking to on the forum. But maybe not You had a lot of people - I agree, you really don't get a vacation when you have that many people going with you. I'm glad you're going on a cruise to relax.

              Nope...no Mrs. shirt!! The day after we ended up going on the Catamaran trip so we weren't around for a good part of the day. It's too bad that we didn't all get to meet, but I'm glad everyone had a good time. I, too, am thankful for the cruise!!

              #37 michellepicksbrent

              michellepicksbrent
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,448 posts

                Posted 17 May 2009 - 11:55 PM

                Thank you for sharing your review and pictures! Congratulations on becoming a Mrs.!

                #38 Jenamie

                Jenamie
                • Jr. Member
                • 392 posts

                  Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:43 AM

                  Congrats everything looked sooo beautiful and the sky in a few of your pics was absalutly breath takeing :)

                  Okay you have got to tell me where you got the BM sticker! that was just awesome haha... its from you me and dupre right?

                  #39 drbrainfreeze

                  drbrainfreeze
                  • Member
                  • 813 posts

                    Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:21 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jenamie
                    Congrats everything looked sooo beautiful and the sky in a few of your pics was absalutly breath takeing :)

                    Okay you have got to tell me where you got the BM sticker! that was just awesome haha... its from you me and dupre right?
                    It is from You, Me and Dupre! Jim got it from zazzle.com. It was a button, and I don't think that it was more than like $4

                    #40 chicklet

                    chicklet
                    • Member
                    • 718 posts

                      Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:59 PM

                      Awesome review and congratulations. Glad to hear everything went soo well.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users