Sign in to follow this  
divadivine25

Shepard Hooks: They wont fit!!

How big are they? I was wanting the hooks and decided against them cause I didnt think they would fit. we're doing orchid garland (I made) along tikis now. Can you get a bigger bag or rent tikis and hang them on tikis? they wouldn't hang the same as on the hooks but would hang.

The hooks are 33" and I was hoping that they would fit crosswise in our biggest suitcase but it wont...and I know that shipping will be super expensive. It cost me almost 60 bucks to ship 4 sheets of paper via Fedex...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
Girl I say get a large suitcase at Ross or tj maxx and it should fit in the large hard sided cases
::singing::
If we only had a Ross!!

But we do have a TJ Maxx! Thanks Jacilynda!!!

no problem! They carrry nice ones too! Samsonite and such so you definitely won't be wasting your money! I actually bought my Diane Von Furstenberg luggage there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
no problem! They carrry nice ones too! Samsonite and such so you definitely won't be wasting your money! I actually bought my Diane Von Furstenberg luggage there!
Oooh...nice!!! I will check them out today! Thanks!

Does anyone you know golf?? I know those would probably fit in the hard cases golfers travel with their clubs in...maybe if you know someone who has one they would let you borrow it??

Thats another option, but make sure its a hard case or even skis. I used to work for an airline on the ramp and I will be honest golf clubs get tossed and piled on so make sure its a hard case one