Andi's LONG Las Caletas Review - 04/24/09 - With Non-Pro Pics!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 beach2009

• 299 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 08:54 AM

Congrats Andi! Thanks for sharing such a great review of your wedding day. Love the pics, can't wait to see your pro pics too.

#22 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:58 AM

Awesome review Andi! I love all of the little stories. I'm with Abbie, I almost teared up when I read the part about you closing your eyes and listening to the waves. So amazing.

Congratulations Mrs! Can't wait to see more pictures!

#23 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:36 AM

Andi, you are so cute!! :) I'd already gotten a sneak peak at most of those pics but there were some great new ones - UHM, like you with the tequila and glow sticks!!! TOO FUNNY!!!

Love the pic of Reggie walking from the boat with his "posse" in tow - he looks like a movie star being briefed before a huge event

Y'all are so darn cute and such a great looking couple with great attitudes/spirits to match!!!!

Thanks so much for the tips :) I just sent off an email to those who I want to make toasts, so thanks for that! Also I think the little greeting line is a good idea! It would need to be quick because we want plenty of time with our photographer, but I think we'll do that!!

Your wedding was SO incredible. I LOVE that you were able to take that bit of time and gaze out into the ocean with PV in the background I'm so happy you were able to take that moment, and I know like you said that you'll carry it with you through life in your mind... so amazing, chica.

CONGRATS MRS. REGGIE (lol )

Oh, one other thing - did you (or Reggie or whoever) take the $$ to tip Kelley & Nicole? How did that work? I should probably go ask that in the LC thread too... I'm curious about that ~ don't really wanna carry that much money but I guess we'll have to

You're gorgeous, lady! I'm so HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#24 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,368 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:40 AM

YAY ANDI! I can't wait to see more reviews and pics! Sounds like you had an amazing time! Congratulations Mrs!

#25 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:56 AM

Awesome review Andi, thanks so much for sharing! You looked totally gorgeous, congrats again!

#26 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:58 AM

Andi- AWESOME REVIEW. I loved all the detail, I acutally felt like I was there. And in agreement with Abbie and Heather I loved and teared up at the waves crashing moment. I am now absolutely dying to see your pro pics!!!

#27 Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:02 AM

Thanks everyone!
                Andi- first of all... congrats!! Awesome review - you are so detailed!

I just wanted to ask where you got your FG dress - it is the cutest thing EVER! Thanks!
                wasn't she just so darn cute! As she went down the aisle in that little tutu my dad and I could hear everyone go "awwwww" as she started down the stairs! Um so we actually found hers at the little girl store called Libby Lu's, that was about a year ago though. then we just got the leotard to go with it. My inspiration for it though came from
                fantastic review andi :) cant wait to read about the 'tog and vid :)

oh and you totally made me cry (at work) reading about when you closed your eyes and just listened to the waves! and in the pic of your dad and you walking down the steps, i spied your forgotten shoes at the top waiting for you cute pic, especially knowing the story about them!
                haha...you spied my shoes huh? heee hee hee...yep they were just sitting there...oops! Reggie noticed them right away at the bottom of the stairs!

#28 sunsetbride1

• 1,083 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:05 AM

Great review Andi - congratulations, everything looked amazing and sounded wonderful! I am so glad that you had fun.. you looked stunning!

#29 godaloveme

• 282 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:13 AM

Thanks for the review andy it was awsome !!!

#30 Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,490 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:14 AM

Hey Jaime....

I will pop over to the LC thread to answer your tip questions just so we can keep all the LC info on the LC thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users