Is there crack in Doritos?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Michelle613

• 331 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:02 PM

I never tried dill pickle chips- but for those of you who are fans, I recently got hooked on dill pickle flavored David's sunflower seeds. They are off the hook!
    Michelle & Arsen
    Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#22 ~Stephanie~

• 3,347 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:05 PM

Ok so I can maintain my control with Doritos but awhile back, maybe a year or more ago Doritos was having this contest where you had to guess the flavor in the bag, anyone remember? They were black dorito bags and you were suppose to figure out the flavor. I never could put my finger on it and now they don't sell them anymore It was so bad that at one point when they didn't carry them at our local stores anymore but I came across them at a store out of state, I acually bought a few bags and proceeded to dance in the aisles. I am hopeless and sad that they don't have them anymore.

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#23 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:39 PM

Doiritos are my absolute weakness.... I love them all (except that cool ranch kind... i think they smell like b.o).

#24 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Erika J
          I had this same problem 2 weekends ago, but then after a pink box of wine later (long story at the ski condo) I threw them up and now I can not even fatham eating doritos ever again.
          Erica you are too funny. Yeah I had an aversion to pizza a while back because of a boxed wine experience. ha

Originally Posted by mrsrhbtobe
          LOL Erika! I had the same "issue" with hummus and kalmata olives. That's one way to take care of a craving...

The blond Oreo's are my crack. I never ate sweets before those little b*stards were produced.
          What the heck are blond oreos? They keep reinventing them

#25 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:56 PM

I'm all about the Double Stuf Oreos. They cannot be in the house!

I definitely puked in a bag of Doritos on the way home from my bachelorette party. Apparently I kept saying, I smell Doritos.

#26 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:58 PM

Yamille I think your onto something if the cool ranch ones are sprinkled with crank that would explain why i have to eat them till i wanna throw up. And everytime i walk into a Wawa (that's a convenience store near me) I HAVE to buy a grab bang of cool ranch doritoes, i mean everytime. Its a sickness.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#27 mrsrhbtobe

• 387 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:16 PM

They're called Golden Original Oreos....basically vanilla cookies with the same center filling. Deadly good. I advise you not to try them...

Kristy I'm cracking up about you saying "I smell Doritos". LOL!
                Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#28 niujess

• 167 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:34 PM

OOH I love Doritos... I love chips in general.. I've been on this Harvest Cheddar Sun chip fix lately due to my family leaving 2 full bags after a bbq a week ago. I think I could eat chips all day long if it wasn't so horrible for you :)

#29 Vikki

• 807 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:45 PM

I should not have started reading this thread-I have a weekly grocery store trip planned for tonight.

#30 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

Kristy! That is hysterical.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users