Photo

Is there crack in Doritos?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:03 PM

So I never really eat Doritos. It's just not part of my diet. I rather splurge on something else but FI bought them and seriously I want to kill him becuase I am avoiding the kitchen cause they are calling my name.

I seriously think that there is a light dusting of crack on them becuase I CANNOT have just one.

They are so nasty too- with that artificial nacho cheese- but damn they are so good.

What's a food you rarely eat but when it's around you can't have just one.

#2 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,328 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:09 PM

i'm currently finishing a box of cheeze its- uggggggggggggggh

#3 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:11 PM

oh yeah- i can't have those in the house either.

Katrina- I just saw your ticker- you must be so excited for your cruise!

#4 BillysBride

BillysBride
        • 1,255 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:15 PM

Dammit woman, I'm a Doritos crack head too! There IS something about them....the crunch, the flavor.....(doing my Homer Simspon drool right about now).

Shit, now you got me thinking about 'em. Curses upon your head!!!
          Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
          http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#5 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:19 PM

i honestly think there's crack in all carb based salty snacks -- doritos, hint of lime tostitos, cheeze-its, wheat thins, hell i'll even eat a whole bag of cheetos and deal with the orange fingers, lol. *sigh* why is all the good stuff so bad?

#6 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
            • 1,681 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:03 PM

I LOVE Doritos. There has to be crack in them!!! I am addicted to the blazing buffalo and ranch! I didn't really even eat Doritos until I met FI, but now I love them and I can consume the whole bag in one sitting, haha!

#7 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:01 PM

seriously there is sort of crack - major MSG - that stuff totally tricks your tastebuds!!!

#8 stefnicole

stefnicole
                • 544 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:03 PM

My downfall is salt and vinegar kettle style potato chips. Seriously amazing.

#9 yamille

yamille
                  • 1,460 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:14 PM

msg- oh no wonder! I never eat that in anything. it all makes sense. So disgusting and good at the same time.

Oh vinger salt chips are crazy. They kind of hurt my mouth though. no?

#10 stefnicole

stefnicole
                    • 544 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:25 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by yamille
                      msg- oh no wonder! I never eat that in anything. it all makes sense. So disgusting and good at the same time.

Oh vinger salt chips are crazy. They kind of hurt my mouth though. no?
                      Yup. Stings my lips and gums and I still can't stop eating them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users