Photo

Free KFC dinner!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
  • 985 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:43 PM

Just saw this on Oprah but it's only for the USA girls. Download the coupon here:

Free KFC Coupon - Oprah.com

Only available until 9:59 CDT May 6, 2009! And you can get grilled chicken instead of the fried!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:45 PM

its for grilled chicken...not the delicious fried stuff...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:48 PM

yum thanks for this tip

#4 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:56 PM

Ann posted this on FB and I told her that was just what I needed before BL weigh-in in the morning!

#5 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
        • 985 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tammy Host
          its for grilled chicken...not the delicious fried stuff...
          I guess I didn't read it carefully enough. I thought it was for either the grilled or the fried, but it's only the grilled. Sorry about that.

#6 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
          • 712 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:41 PM

I've been getting text ab this all nite. I'm glad I was able to print this before 10

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:43 PM

helen i was joking...it was sweet of you to post. i am just a fat pig.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 BillysBride

BillysBride
            • 1,255 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:37 PM

Tammy, you've got me crackin' the hell up. lol
              Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#9 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
              • 712 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:40 AM

Wow Savannah Quads... How do you do it girl?? Be Blessed!!!

#10 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,368 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:16 AM

Woo hoo! Love free stuff. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users