OMG we leave 2 weeks from TODAY!!!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:35 PM

Holy crap Jaime!! I can't believe you guys leave in 2 freakin weeks.

Kustom koozies does have a 1 week turn around, but seriously why add to your stress?
    Koozies Personalized Custom Wedding Favors Koozies

Target has the BEST long lean tanks for like $8 if you are going to get the crystal decals.

You have a do-able list going. YOu just need to get that butt in gear sister.

#12 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:51 PM

lol Lisa. I know! But, I have to do most things via the net or when Martin gets home - I actually haven't driven a car in I don't know how long (because of the Lyme).

Gosh, all sorts of feelings are welling up inside of me. I don't know what to do to make myself feel better but I know I need to fix it quick because if I don't I'll get sick!

Martin's driving me nuts, too. And I'm breaking out. Argh!

Amarillis - I like your thought, but I don't really wanna have to take champagne glasses there. We're already going to take a nice bottle of Dom (woohoo, never had it before!) down to our HM in Jamaica.

I just really want SOMETHING personalized with our date though That is really bugging me. It's been a long road and I just want to feel like we have something special that is memorable to take. I know it's weird, but that is how I feel! (I'm impossible to deal with right now huh!) Honestly, that is not the stressful part, those 2 things are the FUN things that I've wanted ever since the beginning! I would love doing the shirts, and the koozies would be my "something memorable".

OK, ATTN: wedding hormones - you guys need to settle yourselves down now!

My doc yesterday actually said to go ahead and take my BC back to back so that I don't start PMSing bad (I never had PMS before Lyme but the past several months it's been intense!)... so yay, I get to skip a period!

SO, moving past the koozies and tanks....

is there anything else I'm just missing?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#13 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:24 PM

WOW lady! YAY!!!! What about cufflinks for his nice new suit!!! There are lots of etsy sellers who do them and I'm sure you could find someone who would personalize your names and dates! If you want I can start looking into them as you already have LOTS to do!

I have to agree honey you're running out of time for DIY! Here are my koozies: I ordered blank koozies, printed my logo and ironed them on:

Click the image to open in full size.

If you like these and give me a saying you want I'll work on a logo for them and make them for you and send them to you as a gift. I love you so much and I love having my personalized things so I don't want you wishing you had them! And I don't want you stressing about them! You let me know!

#14 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
        • 1,448 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:31 PM

I love the swine quote, it would be fun if you were able to get the personalized koozies done in time!

What about getting your FH a money clip engraved with his initials? You could stick a card in it with something about "for richer or poorer"...

#15 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:48 PM

Ok, so now I feel like a total looney ~ Martin is actually rubbing my feet as I'm typing!!!!
            WOW lady! YAY!!!! What about cufflinks for his nice new suit!!! There are lots of etsy sellers who do them and I'm sure you could find someone who would personalize your names and dates! If you want I can start looking into them as you already have LOTS to do!

I have to agree honey you're running out of time for DIY! Here are my koozies: I ordered blank koozies, printed my logo and ironed them on:

I love the swine quote, it would be fun if you were able to get the personalized koozies done in time!

What about getting your FH a money clip engraved with his initials? You could stick a card in it with something about "for richer or poorer"...
            That's also a good idea... but he just uses his wallet, so not sure he'd get much use outta the $$ clip. Thanks tho!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#16 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:12 PM

No problem hun! I'm off to look for cufflink ideas!

#17 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:16 PM

omg i don't know WHAT i've been thinking, but we're not far behind ... just a little over 2 weeks!!! yikes!!! i have SO much to do and am terrified to make a list. shit. shit. shit! LOL! you're so right! i think i lost a whole week somehow with the swine flu drama!

thanks for posting this i think you just woke me up from la la land!

#18 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:24 PM

here are a few:
                  I like these ones cause the mother of pearl just reminds me of beach: Handmade Accessories on Etsy - Custom Cufflinks for burnedtoast by Cuftlynx[]=tags&includes[]=title

These ones you make an image of you two and put your date on it and send it to them: Handmade Accessories on Etsy - Customize your cuff links These make wonderful gifts for The Groom Groomsmen Father or anyone special in your life by Bellamodaartist[]=tags&includes[]=title

Same just different shape: Handmade Accessories on Etsy - Customize your cuff links These make wonderful gifts for The Groom Groomsmen Father or anyone special in your life by Bellamodaartist[]=tags&includes[]=title

Handmade Weddings on Etsy - Your custom pair of silver cuff links you pick the image or text CUSTOMIZED BY YOU in FREE gift box by crimsonking[]=tags&includes[]=title

Handmade Weddings on Etsy - Custom Made Personalized Cufflinks Square Wedding Gift Metal Chrome Cuff Links by shopcollectibles[]=tags&includes[]=title

Handmade Woodworking on Etsy - Custom Made Personalized Cufflinks Oval Wedding Gift Metal Chrome by shopcollectibles[]=tags&includes[]=title

Handmade Jewelry on Etsy - Custom etched Stainless steel cufflinks. by ChicoHope[]=tags&includes[]=title

Hope that helps girl!

#19 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:43 PM

Wow, I can't believe your wedding is almost here, I remember you being here before you were even engaged and now your wedding is coming, that is crazy!!!

I really hope you get the things done you want, I know you will, and get some custom stuff before the wedding. I love Rain or Swine, its very cleaver.

I am so excited for you JL.

#20 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
                    • 573 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:47 PM

The idea I have is a nice wooden box maybe engraved. You might be able to pick up a hand made one when you get there. He could use it for jewelry or change. I loves boxes so whenever I am stumped I get a box of some kind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users