Sign in to follow this  
blueandy1601

jellyfish resturant

I paid the $30.  It was the best $30, I've ever invested.  Paying the fee allows you access to all downloadable files and templates, without having to post 150 posts.

Has anyone gotten married there recently? I have just started planning and read good reviews about this place. How is the pricing?

Thanks

I got married there December 2012...most amazing day ever! Jellyfish and Matte are fantastic! There is another jellyfish group/posts that seem.more active as well.

What day are you getting married at Jellyfish? Do you have any pricing info? I am trying to decide if i should have my reception at Jellyfish or the resort.

What day are you getting married at Jellyfish? Do you have any pricing info? I am trying to decide if i should have my reception at Jellyfish or the resort.
Pm me your email ill send you pricing Mayte sent me today. February 28, 2014

Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana Promotion

Overall excellence in photographic services through high quality photos and video, capturing the true meaning of each special moment of our couples†weddings.

Getting married at Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana? We offer you a special package only for couples who get married at Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana.

Caribbean Emotions capture your beautiful wedding at this lovely and extraordinary restaurant at a very special rate, combining perfect wedding service with marvelous views and decorations. With coverage starting at a remarkable US$550 and personalized packaging, receiving the high-end service your wedding deserves has never been easier. Please Contact Us for booking.

www.facebook.com/caribbeanemotions