Photo

Need Help Choosing My Earrings - Pics

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
  • 719 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:48 PM

I guess I'll be the odd ball and say I like #6! They are all beautiful, but I continue to be drawn to 6!

#32 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:59 PM

#1 is a safe bet but #4 is pretty neat.

#33 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:22 AM

Crap, I like em all!!! hmmmm........April what are you wedding colors??

#34 futurerana

futurerana
        • 39 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:19 AM

I think we all look like a goddess and I WANT THEM ALL (the earrings)! But I think six because the white would blend with the dress!

#35 H&F

H&F
          • 361 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:37 AM

I love #1 & #3. They are all beautiful! Good luck with your decision!

#36 nicole.gia

nicole.gia
            • 318 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:06 AM

#6 has my vote! It incorporates a little white with the pearl dangles - very rustic and beautiful!

#37 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
              • 370 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:24 PM

Mayan Goddess= #4 or #6... i'm leaning towards 6 at the moment just cause i think the pearly part on the bottom would tie in with a white wedding dress (if you're wearing white) and would look really nice and goddess like yet elegant and beautiful!! but I voted for 4 on the poll... hmmm so tough!

#38 HotTamale

HotTamale
                • 304 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MarieSam
                  Crap, I like em all!!! hmmmm........April what are you wedding colors??
                  Thanks, MarieSam!

My colors are vintage: Carrying burnt orange calle lillies; dress is champagne; bridesmaids are wearing black dresses and turqouise chokers; so black, deep blues, and oranges....I'm leaning towards 4 or 6, going for the Mayan Goddess look - vintage, rustic, exotic. Ya feel me? lol! :)

#39 MarieSam

MarieSam
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,336 posts
                    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by HotTamale
                    Thanks, MarieSam!

My colors are vintage: Carrying burnt orange calle lillies; dress is champagne; bridesmaids are wearing black dresses and turqouise chokers; so black, deep blues, and oranges....I'm leaning towards 4 or 6, going for the Mayan Goddess look - vintage, rustic, exotic. Ya feel me? lol! :)
                    Ooooh your wedding sounds like it's gonna be amazingly striking ~ and so excited to hear you're doing the Mayan ceremony...me too!!!!

Now that I know your colors, I think 4 would look great...it gives off that rustic feel but is still very stylish. #4 and #6 both have the worn edging which makes it look more "authentic" but I like how #4 has the small brown earthy touches to it and the cracking look on the stones to give it texture. Whatever you choose will look freaking AMAZING!!!

#40 HotTamale

HotTamale
                    • 304 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:28 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MarieSam
                      Ooooh your wedding sounds like it's gonna be amazingly striking ~ and so excited to hear you're doing the Mayan ceremony...me too!!!!

Now that I know your colors, I think 4 would look great...it gives off that rustic feel but is still very stylish. #4 and #6 both have the worn edging which makes it look more "authentic" but I like how #4 has the small brown earthy touches to it and the cracking look on the stones to give it texture. Whatever you choose will look freaking AMAZING!!!
                      Thanks, girl! That is a compliment coming from you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users