• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#951 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:38 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~
    OMG!!!!!! haven't been around in forever and it seems like I've missed all the fun! Tonight, I am going to read back all the threads cause I miss you ladies!!!
    We've missed you too Lisa!! Welcome back :)

I've been MIA the last few days because work has been driving me crazy, and I get home at night and the last thing I want to do is get back on the computer. Hope everyone is having a good week!!
    Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#952 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by *Rachel*
      You and Andi went to Vegas together? Did I miss something
      Yeah, in Aug 09', it was a blast!

Click the image to open in full size.

Then we did Napa in Feb 10'

And still trying to figure out the next destination :)

#953 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:47 PM

Portland Oregon 2011. WOOOO

Fun Erika. Now I know why I missed out- my school year. BOO. Cute pictures and how awesome is it to have BFFs with BDW girls. It's like match.com for brides.
        Happily married since 2008

#954 Cindy*

Cindy*
        • 2,655 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
          Cute pictures and how awesome is it to have BFFs with BDW girls. It's like match.com for brides.
          Love this!

#955 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
            Seriously- it's embarrassing. "Oh honey... I'm struggling to walk right now because my chub is rubbing me raw."
            i am seriously dying over here!
            how awesome is it to have BFFs with BDW girls. It's like match.com for brides.
            i LOVE this! haha totally match.com for brides! i have made so many good friends (now real-life friends) and have to admit i've become a total meetup addict now!
            13 of us spent a long weekend in chicago in april:
            and then 7 of us got together in canada in june:
            pretty sure NYC in august is falling thru, but i'm already looking forward to san antonio, TX in feb and canada part deux in july! i heart my girls! oops sorry

#956 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:29 PM

erika, i totally heart that pic from napa ... everything about it is pretty. i still need to meet you girls!

#957 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

Def Cougs!!

#958 *Karla*

*Karla*
                • 4,854 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:11 PM

"Chub-rub" ( I love this expression, LOL!) Sucks. I honestly wear spanx under EVERY skirt or dress b/c of it. I HATE the feeling of my thighs rubbing together and getting all sweaty. sorry, that's gross.

#959 khomac

khomac
                  • 380 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:02 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SusieQ
                    OMG the chub rub!!! too funny.... a few weeks ago I was out for the day and it was a hot one.. My tighs were on fire and so was the band under my boobs were the bra lays. I got home and slapped on the aleo and crashed. It was so painful and the rash lasted for day. I'll have to try that stuff, because I suffered for days with the rash and pain.
                    This happened to me when I visited my honey in the Dominican. At their house there is NO relief from the heat (even at night) so my arms were rubbing constantly. I arrived on Saturday, and by Wednesday my armpits were on fire. I spent a full day just laying on my back under the fan with diaper rash cream under my arms. After buying the Body Glide, I've never had a problem the other 4 times I went.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by *Karla*
                    "Chub-rub" ( I love this expression, LOL!) Sucks. I honestly wear spanx under EVERY skirt or dress b/c of it. I HATE the feeling of my thighs rubbing together and getting all sweaty. sorry, that's gross.
                    I'm with you here. I never go without wearing spanx or some kind of short underneath.
                    Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
                    Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#960 khomac

khomac
                    • 380 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:13 PM

Plus Size Swimwear for Women | Women's Bathing Suits | Swimsuits For All

LADIES! I love this site! Prices seem reasonable as well! Anyone try them?
                      Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
                      Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users