1026 replies to this topic

#911 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:50 PM

haha cyn ... mmmm wunderbar ... FAIL.

and for the record, A) i do NOT say "pop" ... it's soda!! and B) i meant alcoholic bevs!

#912 Cindy*

Cindy*
    • 2,655 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:03 PM

"pop" was my code word for alcoholic bevies. And it is POP, not soda. You ask for soda and in my books you want club soda.

#913 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
      • 2,458 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cougs
        cindy, you're too sweet ... really TOO sweet, considering you've seen me in my fat granny swimdress lol!
        jeez I would love to wear a bathing suit without a skirt to hide my dimpled thighs again....sigh.....

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cindy*
        I need motivation too. You'd think a wedding in 3 months would be motivation but sadly not for me. If only I could lose weight by thinking about it, I'd be a twig, lol. Please note as I am typing this I am eating a wunderbar. I so fail.
        Is a Wunderbar a Canadian thing? I have no idea what that is?? LOL
        Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#914 Cindy*

Cindy*
        • 2,655 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:45 PM

Heather - yes its a canadian chocolate bar. Filled with peanut buttery caramel chocolate goodness.

Click the image to open in full size.

Come to one of our meet ups and I will bring you one. And a coffee crisp for Cougs of course.

#915 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
          • 2,458 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:59 PM

mmmmmm that sounds yummy...but absolutely horrible as far as calories and fat content goes, lol. I'm trying to make Canada next July so I might be able to take you up on that offer :) By then my wedding will be over and I can eat crap again...hahahaha.
            Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#916 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:00 PM

haha awesome, come to the fatgirl thread and post pics of candy bars?! way to go!

seriously heather, those are the bomb. you do NOT want to try one. as for swimsuits, i don't think i will ever have one without a skirt again, and even those don't cover my thigh mess. i need to find a few more suits (hopefully on sale, since summer is half over) bc i am going on vacay to a lake end of july, and then that beach thing with the girls in august. ugh, swimsuits are the devil. not even skinny b*tches like themselves in a swimsuit.

#917 Cindy*

Cindy*
              • 2,655 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

Okay, here is the only swimsuit advice I have. Go for a suit without the skirt. A trick I learned about swimsuits is that a higher cut leg will actually elogate your legs and make you look slimmer. A boy short or a skirtsuit cuts you off in the top of the thigh and makes your legs look shorter and heavier. Oh and how to wear such a suit and not worry about the whole world seeing, in my case at least, your pale jello legs - alcohol. Oh a low cut suit will also help. Show off the girls and noone will be looking at your legs.

#918 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:21 PM

i agree as far as boy shorts go about the cutting you off and making your legs look even more stumpy and lumpy. but the skirt is much more to hide lower belly/hips/ass. i need loose material there to skim over that stuff rather than cling to it, so skirt it is!

as for the alcohol, why do you think i was sooooo wasted? LOL best bathing suit tip ever tho!

i am a big fan of showing off the girls in order to divert attention from the lower-body jiggles. T, not so much. anyway i think that's the main reason i keep calling that bathing suit a "granny" suit ... it wasn't the skirt. it just covered way too much for my taste!

i like halter tankinis in general, but haven't found one i like in awhile.

#919 Cindy*

Cindy*
                  • 2,655 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:29 PM

I love halter tankinis. Girls are front and centre and my sad excuse for a tummy is covered! T needs to lighten up, its okay for people to oogle his wifey. He should be happy that people want what he's got and afterall, he knows you're going home with him.

#920 pamphilia

pamphilia
                    • 362 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Cindy*
                      Well, the pictures appear to suggest that I had a few "pops".

I need motivation too. You'd think a wedding in 3 months would be motivation but sadly not for me. If only I could lose weight by thinking about it, I'd be a twig, lol. Please note as I am typing this I am eating a wunderbar. I so fail.
                      i SOOOO agree...if i lost weight just by thinking about it, there would be nothing left of me!!

i think of my weight probably every 10 minutes, every...single...day.

....and i just got finished eating a whack of tortilla chips and homemade hummus.
                      ~pam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users