• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#791 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
    I don't stray far from Old Navy these days. I just don't like jeans from anywhere else and they never fit the same.
    I actually could use new jeans and want to try somewhere new...do the jeans at Old Navy seem to run pretty true to size? Or should I order up or down?
    Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#792 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:05 PM

Kelly - I just have to say that I your TTD pics! They are AMAZING!!!!! and I'm so jelly cause I really wanted to do a TTD! You look beautiful!

#793 march132010

march132010
      • 1,057 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:40 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mischaka
        I'm not sure what style you ladies like but I shop at torrid, NY&Co, metrostyle, newport news, lane bryant...and maybe macy's. I'm a BIG (literally and figuratively..lol) online shopper.
        OMG I love NY&Co.....

#794 Mischaka

Mischaka
        • 969 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:23 AM

For you ladies with bigger legs I would suggest you go to maybe zappos and I know for sure Torrid. My legs are not that big...my problem would be my rump and hips!!

and how could I forget about Old Navy!! they have really improved in the jean selection. and they kinda run true to size..you just have to be careful of how much spandex is in the jeans. if it's 1% they will not move!! so don't try!! lol

#795 khomac

khomac
          • 380 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:20 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SusieQ
            Damn damn Kelly I so wish i did this.... You looked totally amazing.... So happy and glowing....... I love your pictures
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~
            Kelly - I just have to say that I your TTD pics! They are AMAZING!!!!! and I'm so jelly cause I really wanted to do a TTD! You look beautiful!
            Thanks ladies :) I really wanted to do them and never imagined that they'd turn out the way they did (because I thought I was too big)

It helps that I had a STELLAR photographer!
            Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
            Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#796 Oryx

Oryx
            • 727 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:04 AM

Love your pictures, Kelly! It makes me really excited to have Phil Steingard.

#797 Girasole

Girasole
              • 757 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:29 AM

As for clothes, I love lane bryant & lands end boot cut jeans...my FI Loves me in the dark ones...you know...for the butt look, ha! As for shirts, I always seem to have a hard time, I have a big chest but my waist isn't as large so a shirt may fit me in my chest but look too baggy at the bottom. Any shirt places you guys have found?
                Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#798 Girasole

Girasole
                • 757 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:31 AM

Ok, on another note...I too am very nervous about my pictures. I always hate my photos...I have gained a lot of weight over the years & I just don't feel like I look which is nuts because why can't I just look like I feel, lol. FI & I have been doing the elliptical, watching what we eat but I still won't be "skinny" for the wedding in 2 months so pictures are making me stress. We hired a professional photographer but I am still stressed!
                  Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#799 jackobelle

jackobelle
                  • 359 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:22 PM

Thanks Lisa & Kelly for you encouragement! I actually went for another fitting and te dress is looking better. She is also going to take it in a bit now and hopefully that will improve further.

Kelly your TTD photos are beautiful! I got some good ideas for poses, thank you!

I can't believe I only have 1 week until we leave! Yikes!

#800 khomac

khomac
                    • 380 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:51 PM

OMG Jackobelle?! 1 week? I just got goosebumps :) Good luck and congrats!
                      Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
                      Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users